Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

I sort of see your point, I just don't think he has that yard of pace to launch attacks. He doesn't seem to run at defenders as much as he did when he first joined. I don't understand the point about Barry I don't think one player should have to 'cover' for another it should be a team effort, Robbie should track back. I'm sure Barry would get annoyed doing somebody else's work.[/quote]

i see your point aswell but this season he been told to defend and i think he is. Yeh he doesn't run at the defenders like he did last season but swp hasnt done the same he doesn't run at defenders alot either and same with bellamy the last half hour he slowed the game right down. Barry may get annoyed but robbie 100% attacker and that what his mentality is. I still think he adapted but time will tell.

Ryinho said:
I sort of see your point, I just don't think he has that yard of pace to launch attacks. He doesn't seem to run at defenders as much as he did when he first joined. I don't understand the point about Barry I don't think one player should have to 'cover' for another it should be a team effort, Robbie should track back. I'm sure Barry would get annoyed doing somebody else's work.

i see your point aswell but this season he been told to defend and i think he is. Yeh he doesn't run at the defenders like he did last season but swp hasnt done the same he doesn't run at defenders alot either and same with bellamy the last half hour he slowed the game right down. Barry may get annoyed but robbie 100% attacker and that what his mentality is. I still think he adapted but time will tell.[/quote]

I can't see his new found 'work rate' as you see it lasting, think we should remove the ticking time bomb before it exploads in our faces. I don't think he would be a great loss to the team with the players we have signed.

kiam06 said:
lee-mcfc said:
mods ban kiam06 thanks

Ban me for having an honest opinion, very sad to hear that.

They'd actually be banning you for being a troll. Having an opinion is fine, posting it every 45 seconds to garner a reaction is tantamount to trolling and is a bannable offense.

kiam06 said:
10.Goater_Legend said:
It's obviously not the truth though isit if the vast majority of people on the forum don't agree with it. It's just your OPINION? theres a thought?.

Only plays in the sun? I seem to remember Robson scoring against Tottenham, FC Twente, Newcastle and a hat-trick against Stoke in horrible conditions to name a few last season.

Ribery better than Robinho come of it.

Robinho is better than Ribery but not in the Premiership, the Premiership demands a bit more effort and work rate than other leagues such as Spain and Italy. Robbies talent is there for all to see I am not doubting it, I just think he is a luxury we can't carry in this league. Maybe Ribery will turn out to be the same but from what I have seen he has a far greater work ethic than Robbie.
Heres the proof of the shit all you know about football... how the hell can you say Ribery is better than Robinho in the PL when Ribery hasnt ever even played in the PL???? When you said "Maybe Ribery will turn out the same" that doesnt justify what you said at the start that "Robinho is better than Ribery but not in the PL" No true blue would be persistent in slagging off a player who clearly loves the team. Its clear that your hugely in love with Ribery, and hate Robinho for some apparent reason.

ussy said:
kiam06 said:
Robinho is better than Ribery but not in the Premiership, the Premiership demands a bit more effort and work rate than other leagues such as Spain and Italy. Robbies talent is there for all to see I am not doubting it, I just think he is a luxury we can't carry in this league. Maybe Ribery will turn out to be the same but from what I have seen he has a far greater work ethic than Robbie.
Heres the proof of the shit all you know about football... how the hell can you say Ribery is better than Robinho in the PL when Ribery hasnt ever even played in the PL???? When you said "Maybe Ribery will turn out the same" that doesnt justify what you said at the start that "Robinho is better than Ribery but not in the PL" No true blue would be persistent in slagging off a player who clearly loves the team. Its clear that your hugely in love with Ribery, and hate Robinho for some apparent reason.

oh grow up. he has an opinion, and you are all wasting your time trying to bully him out of it. fair play for sticking up for yourself Kiam, but don't taunt them.

dcye said:
kiam06 said:
Ban me for having an honest opinion, very sad to hear that.

They'd actually be banning you for being a troll. Having an opinion is fine, posting it every 45 seconds to garner a reaction is tantamount to trolling and is a bannable offense.

I am just responding to what people are saying to me, that is what a debate forum is.

kiam06 said:

Again, you WUM , Ribery is not harder working than Robinho, you OBVIOUSLY never watch Munich play. He is just as much of a luxury as Robinho. You are talking out of your arse.

I wouldn't swap Robbie for anyone. He is a showman, an entertainer and he makes us a better team for his mercurial talents irrespective of his lack of effort. In old money a luxury player, but in my opinion we have enough "workers" in the team to cover for his lack of defensive capabilities while his attacking insticts will cause other teams to quake in their boots.

Rammyblues said:
I wouldn't swap Robbie for anyone. He is a showman, an entertainer and he makes us a better team for his mercurial talents irrespective of his lack of effort. In old money a luxury player, but in my opinion we have enough "workers" in the team to cover for his lack of defensive capabilities while his attacking insticts will cause other teams to quake in their boots.
Spot on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.