Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

By the way kiam 06,why the hell would you want such a talant such as ROBHNIO to leave our club,he is an outstanding player yes he dont run his guts out and he dont go flying into tackles,but he loves the club forever talking our club up in the press always plays with a smile on his face and do things on the pitch other players can only dream about doing,and he will score 15-20 goals again this season

kiam06 said:
lee-mcfc said:
told ya robinho staying PUT

If he does he will have my full support.

So nice of you ! For me; having supported city for 38 years its a dream to be going to City matches and see players like Robinho. Yes, he has his faults but what a player.

superblue91 said:
By the way kiam 06,why the hell would you want such a talant such as ROBHNIO to leave our club,he is an outstanding player yes he dont run his guts out and he dont go flying into tackles,but he loves the club forever talking our club up in the press always plays with a smile on his face and do things on the pitch other players can only dream about doing,and he will score 15-20 goals again this season

Hope you're right, as for him 'loving' our club I think you are deluded.

kiam06 said:
superblue91 said:

well i promised myself im not gonna get involved with this pointless thread again, but the shit you just wrote caused me to. I guess you havent been reading or watching the Interviews Robbie has given have you??? Its plain for any "normal" person that he loves and cares for the club

ussy said:
kiam06 said:
well i promised myself im not gonna get involved with this pointless thread again, but the shit you just wrote caused me to. I guess you havent been reading or watching the Interviews Robbie has given have you??? Its plain for any "normal" person that he loves and cares for the club

Fairytale mate.

ussy mate dont even bother with that kiam06 w.e his name is . he is the most pathetic "city fan" ( if he is even one) on this forum, he is a disgrace to our club

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.