Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

kiam06 said:
So you are a German football expert? Take your blue tinted galsses off for a minute please.

Glad you brought that up because as a matter of fact I actually am a) German and b) my father is from Munich and a huge Bayern fan (personally I preferred 1860 cause I just the Underdogs more but I follow Bayern as well).

So no, I am not wearing blue tinted glasses at all. Maybe you should take off your red tinted glasses (permanently) and stop trying to wind people up?

They had better not get rid of robhnio,i av just orderd my new city away shirt wiv him on the back!!!!!!!!!!

kiam06 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
not bothered about your opinion about Robi, you said if Robi is left out it will cause a media circus which it hasnt and the only person emphasising this is you

Get your head out of the sand.
he was left out yesterday so where is the media circus?

avoidconfusion said:
kiam06 said:
So you are a German football expert? Take your blue tinted galsses off for a minute please.

Glad you brought that up because as a matter of fact I actually am a) German and b) my father is from Munich and a huge Bayern fan (personally I preferred 1860 cause I just the Underdogs more but I follow Bayern as well).

So no, I am not wearing blue tinted glasses at all. Maybe you should take off your red tinted glasses (permanently) and stop trying to wind people up?

Your an expert because your Dad is German??? Are you taking the piss??? My Dad is Irish I know fuck all about the Irish Premier League, you are having a laugh my friend.

aparntly barcelona want robinho, i think a robinho messi swap would do it lol

thats how much of a chance thay have at getting robinho.

ryan mcfc said:

guardiola said he will not be signing him mate

Paulmcfc2703 said:
ryan mcfc said:

guardiola said he will not be signing him mate

Thats not to say Laporta won't.

kiam06 said:
Your an expert because your Dad is German??? Are you taking the piss??? My Dad is Irish I know fuck all about the Irish Premier League, you are having a laugh my friend.

Ok it seems that not only are you trying to wind people up, you're also either plain old stupid or seriously retarded.

I said I am German (my mom and my dad both are German) and when I said my Dad is German and from Munich what I tried to convey was that I have very close bonds to Munich, more than half of my family lives down there.

Furthermore, naturally I follow German football because I am German, Bayern Munich to be more precise due to my roots.

But obviously I failed in trying to make your tiny brain comprehend that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.