Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

vincent said:
kiam06 said:
Live to regret keeping Robbie, when his toys come out of the pram when he is being left out I think he will cause a few problems later in the season.

So who do you replace him with ? I'm glad your not running our club.. Lets get rid of a world class player because I think he might cause problems later in the season if he is on the bench. Priceless !!

We have plenty of cover, the squad is the most imortant thing we can't have any distractions if we want top 4, if we leave Robbie out it will be a constant media circus throughout the season and he will spit his dummy out and cause problems for the squad. The most important thing is a manager should not be forced to keep a player he clearly does not want, it is not a good way to work.

kiam06 said:
vincent said:
So who do you replace him with ? I'm glad your not running our club.. Lets get rid of a world class player because I think he might cause problems later in the season if he is on the bench. Priceless !!

We have plenty of cover, the squad is the most imortant thing we can't have any distractions if we want top 4, if we leave Robbie out it will be a constant media circus throughout the season and he will spit his dummy out and cause problems for the squad. The most important thing is a manager should not be forced to keep a player he clearly does not want, it is not a good way to work.
in fairness the only person that is going on about him not playing is you

Paulmcfc2703 said:
kiam06 said:

Because I think we could have a great season and don't want it ruined by a player that doesn't work hard enough and who the manager does not want, the club is my priority not Robinho like some people on here.

kiam06 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Because I think we could have a great season and don't want it ruined by a player that doesn't work hard enough and who the manager does not want, the club is my priority not Robinho like some people on here.
your ridiculously funny

kiam06 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

not bothered about your opinion about Robi, you said if Robi is left out it will cause a media circus which it hasnt and the only person emphasising this is you

Get real. When Hughes gets sacked and is replaced by a top quality manager whoever he may be do you really think the new manager will be happy that Robinho has left the club and Bellamy remains?

robbieh said:
Get real. When Hughes gets sacked and is replaced by a top quality manager whoever he may be do you really think the new manager will be happy that Robinho has left the club and Bellamy remains?

nice to see your faith in our manager.......you,re a bit of a tit....imo........

robbieh said:

Thanks for making my point, you support Robinho ahead of our manager?? We will never win anything with fans like you.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
kiam06 said:
not bothered about your opinion about Robi, you said if Robi is left out it will cause a media circus which it hasnt and the only person emphasising this is you

Get your head out of the sand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.