Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

kiam06 said:
ussy said:
well i promised myself im not gonna get involved with this pointless thread again, but the shit you just wrote caused me to. I guess you havent been reading or watching the Interviews Robbie has given have you??? Its plain for any "normal" person that he loves and cares for the club

Fairytale mate.

So what you are saying then is robbie is bull shitting in the papaers then yeh?,and you dont like all the rubbish robbie is spouting about us in the press,

dear god give me strength

lee-mcfc said:
ussy mate dont even bother with that kiam06 w.e his name is . he is the most pathetic "city fan" ( if he is even one) on this forum, he is a disgrace to our club

I will again ignore the abuse, do you not think Robinho 'loved' Madrid and the fans when he was there? He caused trouble for them. What about his time in Brazil I'm sure he 'loved' them but guess what he left!!

There is no loyalty in football, to say Robinho loves Manchester City is naive to the point of being stupid.

the only way kiam will believe Robinho is if he sucks his cock

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS6oKrLxSco[/youtube]

superblue91 said:
kiam06 said:
Fairytale mate.

So what you are saying then is robbie is bull shitting in the papaers then yeh?,and you dont like all the rubbish robbie is spouting about us in the press,

He is saying what he has to say do you not understand that? As soon as he starts getting dropped like at Madrid he will start slagging us, I want that nipped in the bud before it starts as we all know he will be on the bench a lot.

kiam06 said:
lee-mcfc said:
ussy mate dont even bother with that kiam06 w.e his name is . he is the most pathetic "city fan" ( if he is even one) on this forum, he is a disgrace to our club

I will again ignore the abuse, do you not think Robinho 'loved' Madrid and the fans when he was there? He caused trouble for them. What about his time in Brazil I'm sure he 'loved' them but guess what he left!!

There is no loyalty in football, to say Robinho loves Manchester City is naive to the point of being stupid.

your well negative:S its untrue.

kiam06 said:
lee-mcfc said:

the trouble he caused at madrid was due to him being used as a make weight for the ronaldo deal which he was not happy with.

kiam06 said:
lee-mcfc said:

LOL....... you know jack all about football. 99/100 good brazilians come over to europe, so your stupid and pathetic point about him leaving his team in brazil is just silly. Secondly, with Madrid he didnt like the way he was always left out, and when they tried to include him in a deal for ronaldo he got pissd..... 9/10 people would, your just pathetic

kiam06 said:
superblue91 said:

He is saying what he has to say do you not understand that? As soon as he starts getting dropped like at Madrid he will start slagging us, I want that nipped in the bud before it starts as we all know he will be on the bench a lot.

Ur wrong he dont have to say jackshit if he dont want to

Paulmcfc2703 said:
kiam06 said:

the trouble he caused at madrid was due to him being used as a make weight for the ronaldo deal which he was not happy with.

A lot of players get upset at times but he refused to play and caused massive problems in the dressing room. The main reason wasn't he was to be a makeweight in the Ronaldo deal it was because he wasn't working hard enough for the team and the manager wanted him out, does that remind you of anything?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.