Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

lee-mcfc said:
kiam your 5 mins of fame is up now we get that u dislike robinho now give it up!

As I have already said about 20 pages ago, I rate Robinho in the top 5-10 players in the world, it is his Premier League suitability I question ie work rate and his ability to deal with being dropped that I am afraid off.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
kiam06 said:
Our own Manager does not want him can't you see it!!!
you just dont know that so stop talking shyte

Subs him every game, drops him due to needing 'more defensive' players = not wanting him.

why have you stopped replying to that german guy who answered you back???

kiam06 said:
lee-mcfc said:
kiam your 5 mins of fame is up now we get that u dislike robinho now give it up!

As I have already said about 20 pages ago, I rate Robinho in the top 5-10 players in the world, it is his Premier League suitability I question ie work rate and his ability to deal with being dropped that I am afraid off.

Funny that you were slagging people off in June and July who were questioning his work rate. I'm interested has this view only come about in the last few weeks or did you say that throughout last season ?

kiam06 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
you just dont know that so stop talking shyte

Subs him every game, drops him due to needing 'more defensive' players = not wanting him.
LMFAO more like it means fatigue and being more compact for a ground we havent won at for 5 years.

avoidconfusion said:
The guy's a troll, best to stop responding to him.

That translates to he has an opinion I do not agree with so don't respond. I am just answering peoples questions, that is what a forum is.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
kiam06 said:
LMFAO more like it means fatigue and being more compact for a ground we havent won at for 5 years.

We ve not won at many away grounds over the last 5 years so that means he will be dropped every other week can't see Mr Robinho accepting that somehow.

Hi Kiam, Pennis here, just wanting to say,

HowAboutaNiceBigCupofShuttheFuckUp.jpg

You started a thread for attention, its bullshit and should be deleted. The proof is the way you have sat active on it for hours arguing your shyte for hours.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.