Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

kiam06 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
why not? you do not know robinho personally so for all you know he might understand why he is on the bench. Rotation and all that

Agree, I don't know for sure but if I were a Brazilian international British record signing I would not be happy playing 15-20 games a season and sitting on the bench for the rest of it.

If i was welsh captain I wouldnt like sitting on the bench all season either!

We have a squad, its a squad game. Give it a fucking rest, log off and when you return hopefully this thread will be gone.

ussy said:
kiam06 said:
Thats because I care about my club(not Robinho) and believe in what I am saying.
so your suggesting that everyone on this forum apart from you cares more about Robinho than our club???? Can i ask how long you've supported city? Ive been a fan since i was a little boy and now im 21, how the fuck can you have the nerve to even suggest i care more about Robinho than the club??? Asshole

Not everybody, don't put words in my mouth, I said some.

svennis pennis said:
kiam06 said:
Agree, I don't know for sure but if I were a Brazilian international British record signing I would not be happy playing 15-20 games a season and sitting on the bench for the rest of it.

And you know this how?

We have a squad, its a squad game. Give it a fucking rest, log off and when you return hopefully this thread will be gone.

Welsh captain that is the same as British Record signing, wake up.

kiam06 said:
ussy said:
so your suggesting that everyone on this forum apart from you cares more about Robinho than our club???? Can i ask how long you've supported city? Ive been a fan since i was a little boy and now im 21, how the fuck can you have the nerve to even suggest i care more about Robinho than the club??? Asshole

where did you say some??? i didnt read that mate, what i read was "Thats because i care about my club (not Robinho)" so you were suggesting that those who have a differing view to yours care more about Robinho than the club.

kiam06 said:
svennis pennis said:
And you know this how?

Christ you really dont know when to stop do you. Its as bigger deal, a much bigger deal to Bellamy as a price tag to Robinho. Captain of your country v price tag? HMMMMM.

You need to wake the fuck up thinking we can sign Ribery and fuck off Robbie. You sound like a johnny come lately City supporter anyway pal. Deluded and clueless.

svennis pennis said:
kiam06 said:

Christ you really dont know when to stop do you. Its as bigger deal, a much bigger deal to Bellamy as a price tag to Robinho. Captain of your country v price tag? HMMMMM.

You need to wake the fuck up thinking we can sign Ribery and fuck off Robbie. You sound like a johnny come lately City supporter anyway pal. Deluded and clueless.
lol

svennis pennis said:
Hi Kiam, Pennis here, just wanting to say,

HowAboutaNiceBigCupofShuttheFuckUp.jpg

You started a thread for attention, its bullshit and should be deleted. The proof is the way you have sat active on it for hours arguing your shyte for hours.

True, but keeping this thread open stops him doing it elsewhere so just leave him to it, he'll get bored soon enough...

But... He does have a slight point, in that Robinho is so obviously not a "Hughes-Type" player and the fact he was dropped this weekend speaks volumes for a lot of people. Personally I think it was a managerial master-stroke because Robinho is no longer our best player, by some margin too at the moment!

But... He was also the owners "marquee" signing, so getting rid will be difficult politically, with the owners and fans, so I think he'll stay. I hope so because he gives us something different and I like him! But the owners also trust Hughes, so it's up to him at the end of the day.

To me he's also looked a bit unfit so far this season, and has been sweating heavily in games which is either a sign that he's working harder, unfit or I'm imagining it! If he can get his fitness up, a la Superman (similar build) to give him more explosiveness, then I think he can finally live up to his "World-Class" billing... I hope he does, but if we swapped him for Ribery tomorrow I wouldn't be crying into my beer for very long.

In Hughes we trust!

ussy said:
kiam06 said:
where did you say some??? i didnt read that mate, what i read was "Thats because i care about my club (not Robinho)" so you were suggesting that those who have a differing view to yours care more about Robinho than the club.

The club as whole is the most imoprtant thing to me, by keeping Robinho I think it will have a adverse effect on the squad as the season moves on. I want a united squad focused on winning matches rather than an upset superstar causing problems in the dressing room, so I think there is a clear choice for me the club or Robinho..... you decide.

1.618034 said:
svennis pennis said:

You started a thread for attention, its bullshit and should be deleted. The proof is the way you have sat active on it for hours arguing your shyte for hours.

True, but keeping this thread open stops him doing it elsewhere so just leave him to it, he'll get bored soon enough...

But... He does have a slight point, in that Robinho is so obviously not a "Hughes-Type" player and the fact he was dropped this weekend speaks volumes for a lot of people. Personally I think it was a managerial master-stroke because Robinho is no longer our best player, by some margin too at the moment!

But... He was also the owners "marquee" signing, so getting rid will be difficult politically, with the owners and fans, so I think he'll stay. I hope so because he gives us something different and I like him! But the owners also trust Hughes, so it's up to him at the end of the day.

To me he's also looked a bit unfit so far this season, and has been sweating heavily in games which is either a sign that he's working harder, unfit or I'm imagining it! If he can get his fitness up, a la Superman (similar build) to give him more explosiveness, then I think he can finally live up to his "World-Class" billing... I hope he does, but if we swapped him for Ribery tomorrow I wouldn't be crying into my beer for very long.

In Hughes we trust!

This is what makes me laugh you slag me and then agree with everything Ive said.

1.618034 said:
svennis pennis said:

In Hughes we trust!

Oh im not denying that Robbie has had his problems but he shouldered a lot of unwarranted blame for Citys away performances last season.

And as for him not doing it elsewhere, he has been saying it everywhere! repeating his dribble all over the forum leaving a snail trail in every thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.