Ribery In Robbie Out I say....

kiam06 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
LMFAO more like it means fatigue and being more compact for a ground we havent won at for 5 years.

We ve not won at many away grounds over the last 5 years so that means he will be dropped every other week can't see Mr Robinho accepting that somehow.
why not? you do not know robinho personally so for all you know he might understand why he is on the bench. Rotation and all that

svennis pennis said:
Hi Kiam, Pennis here, just wanting to say,

HowAboutaNiceBigCupofShuttheFuckUp.jpg

You started a thread for attention, its bullshit and should be deleted. The proof is the way you have sat active on it for hours arguing your shyte for hours.

Thats because I care about my club(not Robinho) and believe in what I am saying.

kiam06 said:
svennis pennis said:

You started a thread for attention, its bullshit and should be deleted. The proof is the way you have sat active on it for hours arguing your shyte for hours.

Thats because I care about my club(not Robinho) and believe in what I am saying.

Is it bollocks. You dont know your arse from your elbow.

svennis pennis said:

PMSL! i am with you on this mate!!

kiam06 said:
svennis pennis said:

so why were you slagging people who called robbi's work rate only 2 months ago ? nice to see you are consistent in your arguments.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
kiam06 said:
We ve not won at many away grounds over the last 5 years so that means he will be dropped every other week can't see Mr Robinho accepting that somehow.
why not? you do not know robinho personally so for all you know he might understand why he is on the bench. Rotation and all that

Agree, I don't know for sure but if I were a Brazilian international British record signing I would not be happy playing 15-20 games a season and sitting on the bench for the rest of it.

kiam06 said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:

Agree, I don't know for sure but if I were a Brazilian international British record signing I would not be happy playing 15-20 games a season and sitting on the bench for the rest of it.
so in other words you dont know

kiam06 said:
svennis pennis said:

so your suggesting that everyone on this forum apart from you cares more about Robinho than our club???? Can i ask how long you've supported city? Ive been a fan since i was a little boy and now im 21, how the fuck can you have the nerve to even suggest i care more about Robinho than the club??? Asshole

vincent said:
kiam06 said:

so why were you slagging people who called robbi's work rate only 2 months ago ? nice to see you are consistent in your arguments.

Was I?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.