Riccardo Calafiori

I'll be the first to concede that player stats don't tell the whole story but the boy's figures for last season were something special.
I'm in.
View attachment 122911

The pass accuracy the lack of clearances his successful take ons and assists, all this could suggest he's potentially Italy's best ball playing defender for a long time.

Seen somebody mention he has the talent to be the next Gaetano Scirea, who is regarded as one of the finest ball playing defenders in football history, doubt Calafiori is quite that good but it's an exciting comparison lots of Stones comparisons are exciting enough.

It seems every team in Europe is after him going off rumours but if the clause is true it's low wouldn't surprise me if he stays in Italy, when you consider Napoli are likely to make good money plus Inter could probably get him too, especially if they offer a couple good prospects to sweeten the deal as Italians still love a swap deal.

The pass accuracy the lack of clearances his successful take ons and assists, all this could suggest he's potentially Italy's best ball playing defender for a long time.

Seen somebody mention he has the talent to be the next Gaetano Scirea, who is regarded as one of the finest ball playing defenders in football history, doubt Calafiori is quite that good but it's an exciting comparison lots of Stones comparisons are exciting enough.

It seems every team in Europe is after him going off rumours but if the clause is true it's low wouldn't surprise me if he stays in Italy, when you consider Napoli are likely to make good money plus Inter could probably get him too, especially if they offer a couple good prospects to sweeten the deal as Italians still love a swap deal.
If he's 90% as good as Scirea was I'm in.
Downside is most Italians haven't shone in PL so far.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.