Riccardo Calafiori

I remember the rags thinking he was Baggio when he scored against Villa
I diverse again, but seeing as you mentioned Baggio, he is currently in hospital after he and his family were attacked in a robbery at his home.

I think it was watches , jewellery etc that was taken

Also the superstar Italians, Totti, Pirlo, Del Piero, Nesta, Cannavaro, Chiellini, DeRossi, Pippo Inzaghi, Vieri, etc. never really moved to the Prem. Just on City alone we have some of the very best of Belgium, Spain, Portugal, and Croatia. I have no doubt players like Barella, Bastoni and Chiesa would be impactful in the Prem...

I’m sure someone will prove me incorrect but I get the perception, and that many Italian players, like English players, tend to not want to travel and play abroad as there seems so few who move to the Prem/La Liga etc.

Players like Barella, Pellegrini etc I would thought would be well suited to the Spanish league in particular but I doubt they will end up playing there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.