Richard Dunne {merged}

Re: To: City Re: Richard Dunne

You really sent that to the club? (op)....Have you not been listening to the talk of evolution and ambition? Do you want the club to stagnate? Do you think professional football coaches and managers will heed your words?

These and many more questions in the next installment of.....

With all due respect Damocles, that email is way over the top. Telling the club to go and fuck themselves for wanting to replace average players with better players. Bit strong is that mate.

C_T_I_D said:
Damocles,

If we want to be the best then we cannot afford sentiment if he hasn't got the talent / ability in him to form a part of the best team. It's a simple as that for me really.

Agree mate. If you are looking to get to the top you have to make difficult and sometimes unpopular decision.... If Mourinho is our manager one day like some people hope then I think some people will be very upset with some of the decisions that could be made.

blueju said:
You really sent that to the club? (op)....Have you not been listening to the talk of evolution and ambition? Do you want the club to stagnate? Do you think professional football coaches and managers will heed your words?

"Blueju's views 2009 - 2010" ?

Damocles said:
kramer said:
Dear Damocles

He wasn't good enough, scored too many own goals, very rarely scored for City, made crucial mistakes that cost us games and could'nt pass the ball to a City shirt. We got twice paid for him he has also been replaced by a player who can play LCH and LB as he is left footed can and does score goals and is in the England squad, Dunne never would have won an England cap if he'd been English. BTW we don't need the money

pp
City Management

Sure, he's that poor that he's been playing in front of current flavour-of-the-month Ned Onohua, preseason wonderkid Tal Ben Haim and admittedly injured Vinnie Kompany.

If he's crap, why has he played nearly every game under Hughes? In front of so called 'better' CBs such as Kompany and Onohua?

EDIT : The interview looks like it's up next on SSN

When Ned was fit last season he played, Kompany was in midfield. Ned got a pre-season injury and then Toure came in, who he played with Dunne, as Ned was still unfit. JL signed so Dunne was out and Ned would have been in front of Dunne as third choice. TBH never got a chance at City incidentally I do remember him saving Dunne in the PSG game with a great tackle on the edge of the box after another Dunne fuck up. IMHO Dunne is a mid table CH nothing more and all this sycophantic crap I've read on here about him is almost as bad as the rubbish about Vasell

I'm disgusted with the way he's been treated, if he wanted to stay and fight for his place then we should have let him, just because he's in the squad doesn't mean we have to play him, after all he's done for this club the decfision should have been his.

To tell him that we needed the money is a huge cop-out and an insult to the only decent player who's stuck with us throughout, if he wanted to stay we should have let him; when Toure goes off to Africa we'll only have 3 true CB's.

CITYROBBO said:
pinkwheeltrim said:
God I fucking hate Hughes!!!!!!!! The man is a prick,I don't care if we win every fucking trophy in the world(which we wont because he is a shit,clueless manager)I will still fucking hate him!

^^^^ what a dimwit, please go and support someone else we don't need morons like you!!
I think he was being sarcastic

vincent said:
C_T_I_D said:
Damocles,

If we want to be the best then we cannot afford sentiment if he hasn't got the talent / ability in him to form a part of the best team. It's a simple as that for me really.

Agree mate. If you are looking to get to the top you have to make difficult and sometimes unpopular decision.... If Mourinho is our manager one day like some people hope then I think some people will be very upset with some of the decisions that could be made.

I don't want Mourinho. He's already accomplished it all.

Hughes has things to prove in management and I want him to do it here. That's more attractive to me for some reason.

C_T_I_D said:
blueju said:

"Blueju's views 2009 - 2010" ?

Nope, 'Question time with Blueju'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.