Richard Dunne {merged}

Re: For everyone that ISNT slating Richard Dunne

Thanks for your service Dunney... and good luck at the Villa... The Flapper & Firkin on the canal opposite the NIA is highly recommended!!!

Long live the Dunney Monster.

Why is everybody assuming that Richard Dunne's version of events is the truth? It doesn't make any sense at all - "we need the money" absolute bollocks.

I wish him well because he's been a loyal servant to the club, but I think he's talking shite

Will miss you Richard Dunne. Sad that it seems you weren't given the chance to stay.
Thank you for everything and good luck at Villa.

I wasn't this gutted when SWP left cos I knew the club needed it to happen.
You will be truly missed by me and my boy good luck Big man.

I think at Villa away we should sing "He's here, He's there, He's every fucking where, RICHARD DUNNE, RICHARD DUNNE"

Would be a nice sign of respect to him and a bit of a thankyou for the service he has given us.

Espec sing it when he bags and O.G for us ;)

I feel sorry for him but i don't think this was necessary. I wonder what Mark Hughes response will be.

Didn't have the time to say it before but would like to express my thanks to Richard.
A steadfast, loyal and honest player. Deserves much praise for his attitude since he straightend himself out.
Thanks again Richard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.