Richard Dunne {merged}

Re: For everyone that ISNT slating Richard Dunne

Still gutted he has gone, will be weird watching him play a Villa park not in a city shirt

Cheers Richard top bloke, all the best at Villa 5th, 4 places behind City most likely.

Re: Dunne City Legend or Not?

Should not even be a debate, when someone who wins player of the year 4 years on the bounce is undoubtably a legend!

Anyone slagging Dunney off after nearly ten years of loyal service is a complete and utter moron,All the best Dunney!!!

The "we need the money" comment is interesting considering how much we have spent, however it may have some truth, nobody knows how we are funding these transfers, maybe its not all upfront (if it was it would be stupid, nobody else does that), so it could be in instalments assuming we make the chumps league/win prize money. Then there is wages, which Platini seems particularly interested in, so maybe we are trying to balance the books, assuming our goal is chumps league qualification.

Everyone assumes ADUG are giving their money away in the MCFC cause, but that's highly unlikely, and in fact they have said its not the case, and they want us self funding, these people make money, they don't waste it.

So Dunne was on a pretty high wage, and maybe, as someone suggested earlier in the topic Dunne+TBH=Lescott ? Maybe Elano+Sturridge=Barry. No doubt we have increased the wage bill, but maybe City have a budget on wages, and that assumes chumps league qualification next year ??

It might be a 1 year plan, but MH has said that we have condensed 3 years transfers into 1, and I guess that means our year 3 target (chumps league) is now a 1 year target ?

These people are not known for throwing money away, so maybe Dunne WAS told we need the money, to pay the wages of others.

There must be a business plan, these guys simply don't piss around with their money.

Kinkysboots said:
Anyone slagging Dunney off after nearly ten years of loyal service is a complete and utter moron,All the best Dunney!!!

^^^^THIS^^^^^

Benarbia's Fat Dad said:
Why is everybody assuming that Richard Dunne's version of events is the truth? It doesn't make any sense at all - "we need the money" absolute bollocks.

I wish him well because he's been a loyal servant to the club, but I think he's talking shite

Use your brain, that was not a serious comment by Cook (I imagine) it was a fuck off tosser we do not want you. A BIG DIRECT NOT SO SUBTLE HINT. Dunne got and understood the message, we have Lescott now so now time for you to clear off.

Re: Dunne City Legend or Not?

fucking hell i love the way people have cited dunne not lifting a trophy or being part of a sucessful city side as their reason for him not being classed as a legend, so, by their reckoning, shearer should not be classed as a legend at newcastle, even though hes the biggest legend their club has ever had ?

Dunne is a true legend and should be regarded up there with all the city greats, its only last season he wasnt at the top of his game, the previous season under sven, and the 3 before that under pearce and keegan the guy was incredible and would have walked into any side in the league. He could have played for much better teams than us, but he stayed loyal to us until he was told he had to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.