Richard dunne

Bluebee2 said:
scall said:
I will cheer him till the final whistle. As far as I'm concerned, he ranks alongside The Goat and Paul Lake in terms of his dedication to our club. Albeit he scored as many own goals and he scored (according to some bloke in the gym...I haven't checked the stats, 8 each he said?????) but he wore that blue shirt with the utmost pride.

He gave his all for our club, in good and in bad, but whatever he did for us it was with City's best interests at heart. He was absolutely gutted when he left City, hence his small 'rant' to the papers. It was out of disappointed and upset he did that.

MCFC is poorer for losing people like Dunnie, let's hope that the new breed of players have half the dedication and belonging that Dunnnie had for us. If they do, we are in loyal and safe hands.
Cheer him to the final whistle:- you prick. Cheer him as the teams are annonced and that's it. So you'll cheer him if he made a match winning tackle with 10 seconds to go ;- TOSSER.

WHOA WHOA WHOA.. No need for that BB2.

I'll be giving Dunney a clap and putting a quid on him to score.

It will show the Brummies up for what they are tonight we give Dunnie warm applause before the game and they will boo Gareth Barry all the game. Both great servants to the opposite club.

Any true decent-minded City fan will give the big man a cheer. He was a great servant to the club and he'll always be held in the highest regard as far as I'm concerned.

I'd feel bitterly ashamed if anyone gives him some stick.

scall said:
Bluebee2 said:
So you'll cheer him if he made a match winning tackle with 10 seconds to go ;- TOSSER.

It's Dunnie, it won't happen like that. We'll be 2-0 up with two own goals from him by the 30th minute.

Cheer up mate. I'm not not a prick or a tosser by the way, just trying to express my gratitude for a player that wore that blue shirt with the utmost pride.

No Scall I disagree! U R a prick AND a tosser! ;-)

jamiegrimble said:
I agree with most everything you say Mr Rich,but for one point.I believe Dunne is a winner.You could see by the way he organized the back four,and put his body on the line in crunching tackles for the cause,that cant be faked.I believe the City playing staff he inherited as captain werent winners.He was a few years premature for the blues time scale,both personally and in the scheme of things.

A winner who's never won anything, that's a new one.

How exactly was he a few years premature for the blues time scale?

cleavers said:
Bluebee2 said:
Cheer him to the final whistle:- you prick. Cheer him as the teams are annonced and that's it. So you'll cheer him if he made a match winning tackle with 10 seconds to go ;- TOSSER.

Is there any need for the abuse ?? Not really, and it breaks the CoC on here, so please leave it out.

some people put up other forum`s on here : blue dippers, spuds, arseanul, chelski, etc, in reading these they seem to treat there own with a deal of respect.

but we on bluemoon, without doubt seem to treat our fellow supporter with contempt
in comparision. it`s a great pity, as those i`ve actually met in person seem to be real decent people.

i try to save my bile for the scum, perhap`s it just the mind set of the keyboard warriors while hidden behind their screen in the safety of their own surroundings

Cheer his name as it is read out before the game and then support City.

cleavers said:
Bluebee2 said:

Is there any need for the abuse ?? Not really, and it breaks the CoC on here, so please leave it out.
On reflection my comments are out of order, please accept my apologies. Just angers me as to why someone would cheer an opposition player throughout the game. He was a decent player for us for many years, he's now left. Get over it ! Let's cheer OUR players on to victory not hope he plays well, so you can come on here and say "i told you so".

i like to think 98 percent of fans are sound, then there is the 2 percent like the twat earlier in this post who are narrow minded fools, who im sick of there was a twat on another post in transfers who was an idiot too these ppl spoilt it for almost everyone else, but as i swore i am probs just as bad as them, but i love city and like someone mentioned every city fan ive met have been very nice folk, i got about 20 free tickets when i was a student from one of my mates dad, big big city fan sits in on board meetings, this showed the care of city fans and respect for one another we have come a long way in the last few years, its been a building process since i remember and now things are paying off and it is exciting times

No fooker should boo Dunney. He was a great servant and didn't want to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.