Richard dunne

KentBlue said:
Any true decent-minded City fan will give the big man a cheer. He was a great servant to the club and he'll always be held in the highest regard as far as I'm concerned.

I'd feel bitterly ashamed if anyone gives him some stick.

100% agree, too many people have short memories.

Heres my concern with Dunney - he will have the game of his life tonight and we will get beat. Dont think thats how things will happen, but this game is a huge banana skin - I would gladly take a narrow 1-0 or 2-1 win.

As far as booing him? Never, he's too cuddly...

;)

As I recall, Dunney at city was never at his (hic) best on a sunday afternoon or monday night game... just too many weekend days on the pop!

Long may this continue...

spacecadet said:
It will show the Brummies up for what they are tonight we give Dunnie warm applause before the game and they will boo Gareth Barry all the game. Both great servants to the opposite club.
spot on pal.lets show the dummie brummies up.we cheer dunny.they boo gareth.we come out winners on that.

tonythecoleman said:
spacecadet said:
It will show the Brummies up for what they are tonight we give Dunnie warm applause before the game and they will boo Gareth Barry all the game. Both great servants to the opposite club.
spot on pal.lets show the dummie brummies up.we cheer dunny.they boo gareth.we come out winners on that.

well said spacecadet and t the c

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.