Richard Keys next?

Bet_Lynch said:
Spiros said:
Great post and almost impossible to argue with

Most of us as men (not that I'm saying everyone here is male), have no idea how it would feel to be on the recieving end of the kind of shite it seems Gray et al would regularly dish out.

I had it at work a while ago, in a previous job. It's not so much upsetting; it's just corny, tired, repetitive, and a bit creepy when you've constantly got crappy inuendo directed at you by a couple of middle aged, beer-bellied, over-the-hill, old enough to be your mate's dad, blokes, who think being crude to a 21 year old girl (as I was then) a) makes them feel young b)makes them feel attractive, and c) makes them look good in front of their mates.

And for some reason, it always was the middle aged ones - the young ones used to really back me up. Must be a generation or mid life crisis thing.

You get the impression that part of the reason this ended up going public was because nothing was being done about Gray and Key's behaviour. I very much doubt Charlotte Jackson didn't complain about what Gray said. You can tell from the way they react it wasn't the first time and they thought they could get away with whatever they wanted.

Bet_Lynch said:
Spiros said:
Great post and almost impossible to argue with

Most of us as men (not that I'm saying everyone here is male), have no idea how it would feel to be on the recieving end of the kind of shite it seems Gray et al would regularly dish out.

I had it at work a while ago, in a previous job. It's not so much upsetting; it's just corny, tired, repetitive, and a bit creepy when you've constantly got crappy inuendo directed at you by a couple of middle aged, beer-bellied, over-the-hill, old enough to be your mate's dad, blokes, who think being crude to a 21 year old girl (as I was then) a) makes them feel young b)makes them feel attractive, and c) makes them look good in front of their mates.

And for some reason, it always was the middle aged ones - the young ones used to really back me up. Must be a generation or mid life crisis thing.

You would be sacked from sky with those quotes.

Keys & Gray replacements who would you want?

It's looking likely that Keys will be shown the door or will quit himself very soon. So with Gray gone already suddenly a near 20 year era of putting up with them two waffling on has finished.

I didn't really like Keys & found Gray to in love with the SKY 4 so who would you prefer to front most of the games then in the future?

I don't mind Jamie Rednkapp as a pundit & he talks sense & is usually quite fair I know Andy Townsend is with ITV but he would be my choice to try & get.

Presenter wise Im wandering whether they may try & mix it up, i.e have that David Jones or Ben Shepherd & maybe use some female presenters, do something different.
It did get terribly boring putting up Gray & Keys for so long.

citykev28 said:
i can't wait to watch soccer am on saturday morning to see what sky really think of sexism during the soccerette feature. what fucking double standards.

should get Andy and keys on! put em in a corner and have em wolf whistling and shouting get em off.........

Re: Keys & Gray replacements who would you want?

BLUEMATT23 said:
It's looking likely that Keys will be shown the door or will quit himself very soon. So with Gray gone already suddenly a near 20 year era of putting up with them two waffling on has finished.

I didn't really like Keys & found Gray to in love with the SKY 4 so who would you prefer to front most of the games then in the future?

I don't mind Jamie Rednkapp as a pundit & he talks sense & is usually quite fair I know Andy Townsend is with ITV but he would be my choice to try & get.

Presenter wise Im wandering whether they may try & mix it up, i.e have that David Jones or Ben Shepherd & maybe use some female presenters, do something different.

Kamara for Gray.
Georgie Thompson for Keys.

I believe the word is 'simples'.

citykev28 said:
i can't wait to watch soccer am on saturday morning to see what sky really think of sexism during the soccerette feature. what fucking double standards.

I'm not sure if that's sexist tbh. Saying rude jokes and wearing hot pants isn't necessarily sexist. Context and all that, is it discriminatory and/or oppressive?

Re: Keys & Gray replacements who would you want?

Kinky Dribbler said:
BLUEMATT23 said:

Kamara for Gray.
Georgie Thompson for Keys.

I believe the word is 'simples'.
With Kamara being unable to say 'unbelievable Jeff' its not worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.