Richards as C/Half ?

Richards for me in CB, but the dippers will then just ensure Bellamy is played out wide and he'll cause us no end of problems!

i would like to see Savic as c/half , we paid loads of monay for him, time to show he was worth, at the moment whenever he play done well

DTKOAG said:
In view of the ban for Kompany being upheld, Do you reckon Micah should be handed the role for the next 4 games as Lescotts partner ?

Its a good point mate now vinne is out i think the back for should be

Zabba richards lescott clichey

i no he's not as affective at cb but it has to be done really gutted about our vinne being out but we have to kick on defend solid and just keep winning. Its a blow but Richards i have faith in you

Savic at CB. He's a natural CB. He's had one shocker and been impressive since.

Carroll shouldn't be a problem because Lescott will be the one to stick tight on him.

Also, we will need Micah at RB to cut out service to Carroll out wide from Bellamy and actually give us something when going forward.

I think we should go to ultra defensive for the next few games.

5 man defence with Micah, Savic and Jolene with Zab and Clichy as wingbacks.

NDJ and Bazza in front with just three attacking players rather than the four we've been playing.

Time to grind a few results out.

Jumanji said:
Savic at CB. He's a natural CB. He's had one shocker and been impressive since.

Carroll shouldn't be a problem because Lescott will be the one to stick tight on him.

Also, we will need Micah at RB to cut out service to Carroll out wide from Bellamy and actually give us something when going forward.

This. Savic will 100% start CB with Micah at RB tomorrow v scousers. It is the best way. Clichy on LB for sure.

This is exactly what Savic needs, a run in the side. Carling Cup is not a priority and Wigan is a game you would hope there wasn't too much for him to do, so its just against Spurs where the pressure is on and by then, with three games under his belt, you would hope he has settled in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.