Richards as C/Half ?

Thought Richards was Immense last night.
However my trust in Savic dwindled further last night.
He had a comfortable 2nd half but only based on Liverpool protecting the lead and having no thoughts of troubling Hart.
I feel that Richards or even Nedum must partner Lescott starting at Wigan on Monday.
And please dont think Monday will be a walk in the park...

No , keep him in his best position where he is of most value using his speed and power.

Positional sense is not his greatest attribute.

I'd love to see something like this:

------------------Hart

-----Savic------Lescott-----Zabaleta

Micah---------Barry--De Jong-------Clichy

------------Milner------Silva

-----------------Aguero

dref619 said:
i'd put micah at cb, and move zabba to right back.

micah is better at rb, but he has excelled at cb at time for city, the 2008 munich anniversary derby stands out

He has played CB, but in a different role. He played alongside the Dunney monster. Dunne played the dominant role ie Kompany's position. Micah had the freer role alongside him ie Lescott's role.

The positions are different in the same way that "9's" and "10's" are different.

Its possible that Micah could adapt to that role but he may just end up having the same problems that Savic is experiencing.

100% yes. Savic isn't up to it I'm afraid. I'm amazed Mancini hasn't brought an experienced centre half in on loan. Zab at right back, Micah at centre back, bring in an experienced centre back and ship Savic out on loan somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.