Richards boost for Mancini

sergiokun said:
Was amazing today he is a credit to Manchester city. Could of scored a few today but was class

The only problem with him is he's injury prone. I love the guy.

Danube said:
Maybe we can afford to push Vinnie into the Yaya role when he disappears for the ACON

this was talked about last season but richards was the player
but thats a great idea kompany played alot in midfield for man city in the early days maybe mancini could have a look at that

He looked slightly less lean than he used to today and I thought he would struggle for fitness but he came through with flying colours and showed great desire to perform well.

Didsbury Dave said:
Micah will make a big difference to us when he returns

He did thought he was excellent today would have been awesome had he scored that over head one

Glad he is back and looked really comfortable in posession

He looked class today and was very impressed , he made a great block on Fletcher early in the second half .
If Bobby decides to go back to 3 at the back at some point I think it would work with VK in the middle , MR right sided CB with either MN or JL left sided CB .
Food for thought

I had my doubts about Richards in 2009 when hughes was in charge and playing him out of position.But the lad as improved under Mancini he played well as centre back against Chelsea last season.Glad the lads back

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
Micah selection was a surprise today and he was excellent, his performance was outstanding and the guy's just immense in certain situations (I've been a critic of him in the past) Good to see him back.

I am hoping the penny will still fail to drop re Woy Hodgson's judgment as to Micah's Engerland credentials. I mean this. It might not be fair on him but he can be injury prone and a fortnight's rest every so often won't go amiss.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.