Richards boost for Mancini

MCC said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Why not Richards for the Yaya role, he is the only player in the team with the physicality to rampage through the middle like Yaya. I suspect Rodwell will be trained up to cover Yaya[/quote

Micah has the touch of a rapist and the vision of a blind rhino.

A bit harsh but on the right lines :)

ANY1aBLUE said:
Richards permanently back to CB with Kompany?

Richards....Kompany....Lescott....Clichy

Would be my back four every week. Richards forward runs, edges Zabaleta out, for me.

shevtheblue said:
Bazzmand Show said:
ANY1aBLUE said:
Richards permanently back to CB with Kompany?

Richards....Kompany....Lescott....Clichy

Would be my back four every week. Richards forward runs, edges Zabaleta out, for me.
Zaba is maybe better defensively and positionally but micahs pace and power is the killer.
+1

zaba-kompany-richards-kolarov that would be my back four every week.i don't know if it's just me but i have seen better defending from kolarov this year and he is much more dangerous than clichy going forward plus he is the best free kick taker in the world. imagine if we buy falcao (and sell edin and mario) with kolarov crossing at him. i don't think mancini trusts lescott anymore neither do i.

I would have Richards, Komps and Lescott. And the new and improved Kolarov, if he keeps it that way, but if all else fails at least we know we can rely on Clichy.

Could never understand why Richards wasn't used at CB last year when Vinnie got suspended & injured. Instead we persisted with Savic and Kolo.
Nearly cost us big time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.