Richards boost for Mancini

Balti said:
all those fantastic players bought, all that money spent, and Micah still looks a class act

great news and gives us some nice options

welcome back Micah
I Agree mr balti the lad is a gem

Why not Richards for the Yaya role, he is the only player in the team with the physicality to rampage through the middle like Yaya. I suspect Rodwell will be trained up to cover Yaya

GREAT to have him back yesterday. He was indomitable.

That over head kick in the box. haha. I turned round to see his Dad's reaction (his Dad sits about five rows behind me) and he had a big smile on his face. Great stuff!

Good to have him back yesterday. Thought he did really well for his first game of the season.

Really happy to have the best right back in the world as he can defend and attack so well, would rather have him play alongside vinny or lescott instead of nastisic so slow and weak sorry .

It was great to see Micah back in the team and a very pleasant surprise.

Anyone would have thought that Micah and Joleon had been playing together all season, instead of for the first time since I don't know when. Have they ever played at centre-back together before?

As others have said, we have spent millions on improving the squad since the takeover, and yet Micah can hold his own against the best of them.

Micah's strength, speed and physicality will be great assets in the coming months.

MCC said:
EalingBlue2 said:
Why not Richards for the Yaya role, he is the only player in the team with the physicality to rampage through the middle like Yaya. I suspect Rodwell will be trained up to cover Yaya

Micah has the touch of a rapist and the vision of a blind rhino.
I wonder if Maicon could do a job in the Yaya role?

He has good vision, strength, decent pace still...

If not, then I'd be tempted to just play something like:

_______García___Barry_______
___________Milner___________
______Silva_______Tévez_____
___________Agüero__________

With Nasri coming in for games where we expect to dominate.

But we don't know, Rodwell might turn out great!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.