Richards boost for Mancini

Great to see him back in the team today, his enthusiasm wears off on other players.

He's a credit to himself and to Manchester City. We have missed him.

all those fantastic players bought, all that money spent, and Micah still looks a class act

great news and gives us some nice options

welcome back Micah

the only reason micah richards may be injury prone is because he puts out 120% everytime he plays. if we only had him in madrid...

TFC said:
Love me some Zab, but I see Micah slotting effortlessly back in at RB once Vinny is back. Cracking performance today.

Unless Mancini decides to go three at the back to try fit all of Richards, Zabaleta and Kompany in. It will be difficult to drop Zabaleta with the form he's in.

Can see the story now.
i llike Micah, I like Zab but which is better - only one way to sort it out ........... Fight.

See the pictures only in Mondays super soaring Sun

redmizzle said:
TFC said:
Love me some Zab, but I see Micah slotting effortlessly back in at RB once Vinny is back. Cracking performance today.

Unless Mancini decides to go three at the back to try fit all of Richards, Zabaleta and Kompany in. It will be difficult to drop Zabaleta with the form he's in.
It'll probably be 'horses for courses'

Richards has upped his level l;ast season and he was brilliant as a attacking right back I dont know why we went for Maicon to be honest with Richards and Zab feel Richards offers more than the other 2 players at right back. Yesterday in central defence he was class no doubting it. He has played beside some good defenders during his time Kompany and even Richard Dunne I can see bits of there game in Richards which isnt a bad thing to have in a defender.

Richards vs Sunderland

Deserved a goal i thought he was absolutely class, back on form going forward, he looked so up for it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.