Richards fit

Pigeonho said:
nashark said:
Kolarov left-wing to supply Dzeko service otherwise what's the point in Dzeko even being there?

Kolarov also provides great cover for Zabaleta.

And it seems Mancini's finally coming round to my way of thinking.

Also, Barry has to play or we'll be completely outfought in the middle.
See what you mean about the crosses, but can't Johnson do that, and have trickery to boot? I've just completely lost any ounce of faith I had in Kolarov doing anything constructive on the pitch whatsoever. I would push Yaya back to Barry's position, drop Kolarov for Balotelli and have those 3, (Balotelli, Johnson and Silva), hopefully causing havoc behind Dzeko.

this... balo, johnno, and silva for me behind dzeko.

might be inclined to play milner next to nige and then yaya a bit in front.

Pigeonho said:
nashark said:
Kolarov left-wing to supply Dzeko service otherwise what's the point in Dzeko even being there?

Kolarov also provides great cover for Zabaleta.

And it seems Mancini's finally coming round to my way of thinking.

Also, Barry has to play or we'll be completely outfought in the middle.
See what you mean about the crosses, but can't Johnson do that, and have trickery to boot? I've just completely lost any ounce of faith I had in Kolarov doing anything constructive on the pitch whatsoever. I would push Yaya back to Barry's position, drop Kolarov for Balotelli and have those 3, (Balotelli, Johnson and Silva), hopefully causing havoc behind Dzeko.

I'd favour Kolarov over to Johnson initially because trickery amounts to cutting inside a lot of the time, and I think Kolarov is a far better crosser than Johnson. If Johnson were to be played, he would be played right-wing whilst Spanish Dave comes into the centre.

Johnson should come on after around 60 minutes regardless of the result. Milner should come on if we're tired in the middle. And I'd be reluctant to play Balotelli any earlier than 80 minutes.

nashark said:
Pigeonho said:

I'd favour Kolarov over to Johnson initially because trickery amounts to cutting inside a lot of the time, and I think Kolarov is a far better crosser than Johnson. If Johnson were to be played, he would be played right-wing whilst Spanish Dave comes into the centre.

Johnson should come on after around 60 minutes regardless of the result. Milner should come on if we're getting beat. And I'd be reluctant to play Balotelli any earlier than 80 minutes.
Spanish Dave - love it!

(Had completely forgot about Milner too!).

Good news about MR, him and Zabs are by far our best full backs my only worry neither is match fit, will be surprised if he plays both

lets hope barry dont get in the team, he offers nothing, to slow, cant tackle, an his brain is about 5 seconds behind everybody else. rant over.

Re: Tevez definitely out, but Micah is fit

Stuuuuuu said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2011/April/Tevez-out-of-semi-Richards-fit#mcfc

Carlos Tevez has been ruled out for up to a month with a hamstring injury.

While the news is a major blow to Roberto Mancini, the City boss is hoping to have his captain back for the last two or three games - and the FA Cup final, if the Blues beat United on Saturday.

On a brighter note, Micah Richards has made an incredible recovery from his hamstring injury and is availble for selection.

Richards being fit is a big plus for us ..........

not only has he come on 'leaps and bounds' with his form over the past few months , but he's also well capable of both scoring goals and getting to the byline and getting decent crosses in ....... and if Dzeko plays , as now seems likely , that will be music to his ears!

Re: Tevez definitely out, but Micah is fit

black mamba said:
Stuuuuuu said:
http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2011/April/Tevez-out-of-semi-Richards-fit#mcfc

Carlos Tevez has been ruled out for up to a month with a hamstring injury.

While the news is a major blow to Roberto Mancini, the City boss is hoping to have his captain back for the last two or three games - and the FA Cup final, if the Blues beat United on Saturday.

On a brighter note, Micah Richards has made an incredible recovery from his hamstring injury and is availble for selection.

Richards being fit is a big plus for us ..........

not only has he come on 'leaps and bounds' with his form over the past few months , but he's also well capable of both scoring goals and getting to the byline and getting decent crosses in ....... and if Dzeko plays , as now seems likely , that will be music to his ears!

I agree with this, it is a big boost for the whole sqaud to have him back although he sat out the training match today - surely he just not risking pulling it again

I would play the following R to L:

Hart
Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Zab
Yaya, De Jong
Johnno, Silva, Milner
Mario

Barry, Dzeko, Kov, Boyota etc on bench

I do honestly believe that Silva centrally is a key.
Milner and Johnno are interchanageable throughout the game and all three can supply Mario with the balls that he wants!

...............................Hart

Richards.......Kompany.......Lescott........Zabaleta

.....................Milner.............De Jong..

..............................Toure

Silva................................................Kolarov

.............................Balotelli

Boyata on bench for RBcover and Barry for LB cover. Fetch Johnson on for last 20 mins. Dzeko maybe if needed. Plenty of options there to move players around. Get it done boys.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.