Richards in Olympic Squad

Goater's Nipple said:
For anyone being pissed off about this you are directing it straight at Micah as it was his decision to make himself available.

Fuck Fergie telling his players they can't go. Who is he to take away an opportunity like this? I'm glad Mancini didn't go the same way.

If Richards wants to go play in the Olympics then good luck to the lad and I hope he comes back a winner.

People are putting this about themselves 'oh no we may miss him for a few games'. This is about HIM. Yes, it will be disappointing not having him available if that happens but I can't hold it against him for wanting to do this.

Couldn't agree more.

r.soleofsalford said:
the london olympic, you can keep them. the only thing to come out of this is more investment in londons infrastructure.

while manchester has this poxy fucking tram.

As a rough estimate I make it out to be around £40+ billion being spent on London and the south east.With the rail, underground and Olympics added together. What the fucking hell is the rest of the United Kingdom getting spent on it.

Challenger1978 said:
r.soleofsalford said:
the london olympic, you can keep them. the only thing to come out of this is more investment in londons infrastructure.

As a rough estimate I make it out to be around £40+ billion being spent on London and the south east.With the rail, underground and Olympics added together. What the fucking hell is the rest of the United Kingdom getting spent on it.
Your getting a new metrolink you miserable get.

You will be tuning in like the rest of the haters will be.

The cookie monster said:
Challenger1978 said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Your getting a new metrolink you miserable get.

You will be tuning in like the rest of the haters will be.

A new metrolink in bindipper land well that's the first I've heard of that. As for the Olympics I might watch a bit of the football as long as it doesn't clash with city but that's about it.

Being serious though cookie does it not piss you off that 90% of the money in this country spent on public works is spent on that shit hole down south. Seriously 1/6 of the United Kingdom gets 90% of our money spent on it.

Personally it genuinely does make me fume about the situation. Especially when you take in to account that it cost Two or three times as much to build something down south than it would somewhere else in the UK. So not only are we spunking shed loads of money on London and the surrounding areas we're not even getting good value for our money.

Bet he does that dislocated hip walk when he gets a knock. Piss me sides every time I see it, quick new hip op on the pitch and he's right as rain.

Bad news for him, bad news for us.

For him, this simply confirms his ‘always the bridesmaid, never the bride’ status - Pearce has already said that he’s replaced Beckham because of a lack of defensive cover due to Kyle Walkers injury. As for the ‘it hasn’t done Messi any harm’ view, I’m assuming Messi was in the squad when he was a ‘kid’ - is he in the Argentina squad for the Olympic’s as an over age player? He wanted the full England squad for the Euro’s - not a ‘make-weight’ in a competition that the vast majority of fans couldn’t give a fuck about.

For us, we risk losing him to injury and will certainly not have him fresh for the start of the season.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
rickmcfc said:
Great news if true

Beg to differ, it's a fucking joke and Micah should tell Pearce to stick it up his arse.

So Bellamy and Giggs, both now bit-part players, are the over-age inclusions, and surprise, surprise, the first-choice best right back in the country for the Premier League champions will not be available for us.

United put the block on players being called up for the Olympics for a reason.

Will be missing for pre-season, the Charity Shield and start of the season at a good bet.

I agree.

We all know micah should have been at the euros, poor consolation playing in the olympics, will fuck up his pre-season and he will need time off early sept to recover too...

He should go and show all the idiots who don't think he's good enough for England how good he really is. Plus experience of playing against internationals all be it kids is good for us. Champions league a total different style to the premier league and international games will help him. Plus of he is captain it experience of that to. He seems the natural replacement for vinny when he retires. Not with standing it is a great experience for the guy one he deserves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.