richards or zabaleta?

I think Zabaletas couple of indifferent games at full-back early doors were because he was simply too far up the pitch (not on the continent now son). I would not be at all suprised to see him claim this position and make it look terribly comfortable this year (faster opponents can be negated with nouse). Richards is indeed a fast sprinter but alas he is too slow (in the nut/the bit that matters).

If Richards is the starting line up first game of the season then every manager in the division will know our achilees heel. When he was playing half back he insisted on marking the opponent by standing infront of him allowing him an head start (no he was'nt laying an offside trap on his jack jones) and getting himself drunk on running the opponent down. Unfortunately the first opponent to tuck back into his line negated Richards party trick....he's double shit, some of his play is schoolboy like.

I prefer Richards at Right-Back because I don't think Zabaleta is fast enough for a full-back position, and he's not strong enough. In my opinion Zabaleta is better in the midfield.

richards, as said earlier zabaleta is too slow and small, doesnt win enough in the air, also before the wigan game when he moved into midfield, he wsa on the verge of being dropped from the team as it was clear he couldn't cut it at rb. good squad player to bring on to fight in the middle of the park when we need to scrape a win, eg. wigan.

richards for me. he was starting to get into it more towards the end of last season. its his natural position and for me zab plays better in the middle

I dont like Zabba at all.
Richards has potential but no-one class around to really teach him his game.
Some time spent back with the youth coach and him willing to listen might help.

Or perhaps a decent defensive captin would help.

Zabaleta anyday!
Hes a proper hard worker not like Micah he will sprint up the field then he will just stroll back when the other team attacking

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.