Richards overlooked for Martin Kelly

What fucking moron wrote that article? first of all repeatedly referring to Micah as 'the Richards' and then classing Cole as a RB. I can't even bring myself to read through the abomination a second time.

This is a piss take surely?

Micah is a beast and the fact he is constantly overlooked is unbelievably criminal.

It says something when every fan of every team in the country is asking the same question as to why Richards isn't in the England squad.

Itd be an absurd insult to me to ask him to play a friendly but not the euro's . I always root for England as my wife is from there, and ive spent a lot of time but this situation and the fact its a terrible squad filled with horrible people make it hard. It has to be someone above woy/Capello at this point right?

MrOblivious said:
This is a piss take surely?

Micah is a beast and the fact he is constantly overlooked is unbelievably criminal.

It says something when every fan of every team in the country is asking the same question as to why Richards isn't in the England squad.

Obvious Mr Oblivious. Something ain't right.

rick773 said:
Itd be an absurd insult to me to ask him to play a friendly but not the euro's .
That's probably true but remember his squad isn't set in stone. Doesn't have to be submitted to UEFA until after these 2 friendlies so there's a chance he could have made an impression.

It is all positive because it gives him more of an incentive to keep improving.

carlos92 said:
It is all positive because it gives him more of an incentive to keep improving.

You say that but there comes a point when you realise even if you do you're very best (what I feel Richards has done this season in being the PLs best rb) where you just give up.

Has Richards come out and said anything?

I hope he retires, just to stick it to the bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.