Richards overlooked for Martin Kelly

Martin Kelly, Stewart Downing, & Andy Carroll do not deserve to be there. It is downright embarrassing & sets a dangerous precedent for those wishing to get in that no matter how much you try, you can't displace these trash.

Ferdinand, Terry, Cole, Lampard, Gerrard, & even barry should have all been replaced in order to start a new wave of players that can prepare for the next world cup.

I dont just think he is the best Right Back in the Country -from what I have seen this Season he may be one of the best in Europe.

I think this could have something to do with the John Terry "Racism" case thats pending.

I will not dwell too much on the selection (or not) of Micah, but if Hodgson did not ring him personally that is piss poor.

As someone who was treated badly and unprofessionally himself (at Liverpool) one would hope that he would at least realise that a player who had reasonable expectations of possibly making the squad deserves a personal phone call from the man who decided not to take him.

I'm fairly indifferent to England in any event but I do feel for Micah. I'm not sure why two England managers on the bounce clearly don't fancy him as a player. I would take Bobby's judgment over both of them tbh.

I really dont give a fook if im honest. Yeah, Ill be in a pub having a few while England play, but Im not fussed how we do. I just cant bring myself around to cheering on tossers like Terry and Rooney. I think most England players are big headed, over priced,over hyped bags of shit. People moan about gettin players from over seas, but Im all for it when you look at knobs like Cashly Cole,Rooney,Terry,Rio and co.All of which have been done for drugs,cheated on wifes etc,and just go about their footballing career acting like complete cocks. Fair play to those that do go and support England but even then they had pricks like Rooney sayin 'Yeah, Good fans'. Some of these fans save for 4 years so they can attend and that shrek wanker has the nerve to say that !! fook um all.

I actually cheered when Montenegro scored at their place and won. I was thinking 'yeah, really good you lot.Gettin beat by a nation that has the same poplation as London'.

Im patriotic,proud to be Englsh, but I just cant get behind a team full of arseholes anymore.

BlueHalli said:
I really dont give a fook if im honest. Yeah, Ill be in a pub having a few while England play, but Im not fussed how we do. I just cant bring myself around to cheering on tossers like Terry and Rooney. I think most England players are big headed, over priced,over hyped bags of shit. People moan about gettin players from over seas, but Im all for it when you look at knobs like Cashly Cole,Rooney,Terry,Rio and co.All of which have been done for drugs,cheated on wifes etc,and just go about their footballing career acting like complete cocks. Fair play to those that do go and support England but even then they had pricks like Rooney sayin 'Yeah, Good fans'. Some of these fans save for 4 years so they can attend and that shrek wanker has the nerve to say that !! fook um all.

I actually cheered when Montenegro scored at their place and won. I was thinking 'yeah, really good you lot.Gettin beat by a nation that has the same poplation as London'.

Im patriotic,proud to be Englsh, but I just cant get behind a team full of arseholes anymore.

Montenegro actually drew against England (thanks to a great cross late on from our very own Stephan Savic!) but they did qualify for a play-off spot as a result, so I will forgive you!

Oh, and I completely agree with the rest of your post - roll on August when we get stuck into defending our Title!

bluetonium said:
I don't need a reason to not watch the Euros this year. But if I did then this would help immensely. It's not about ambition, expectations or even tactics. It's about desire and deservedness. Overlooking Micah is bizarre, but also deeply insulting.

But not surprising. We have an overbearing ex-captian just waiting to do some bird after the Euros, a whining star striker who is only even allowed to play one game and be in the squad because we humiliatingly begged and pleaded for a reduction in his punishment, and then pointed out the financial gains no doubt, and a general emphasis on rewarding not the desrving, not the very core of the famous 'English' spirit, but instead the old boys and in crowd who will have a jolly good time there not making our country proud.

I will be embarrased if we pick up that trophy. Terry, Rooney... whatever happened to giving it a good honest go? Getting Rooney off was akin to going down in the area like Ashley Young. Thanks FA, now the Germans, French and Italians can all see what snidey little cheats England are, even before we start the tournament.

Apologies to several players, incluing Joe, Joleon, James and Gareth, plus several others at other clubs. They are certainly not in my thinking when writing this. But tell me, is it fair that Crouch, or Holt, even Zamora, regardless of talent, is it fair that they miss out because we got Rooney off a 3 game ban by cheating the system?

To me, if you're amongst the best in your profession, and show the right attitude, you should be in. But it's not even that with Micah. Physically he's our best right back - faster than Glen Johnson, stronger than Jones or Smalling, and attacking wise he's literally changed Man City's transfer policy away from looking at Brazil's first choice RB, Maicon, last summer to being content with what we have. Micah can't do much more. He's played well when England called him up, and started in over half of the games this season for his league side, who won the league. He's played in the Champions League this year too, big game experience in bucket loads.

Kelly isn't ready for this, but maybe that's just it - Roy is looking to make him part of his squad for the future, and has already excluded Micah from his thoughts. If so, what a fool. Likes of Robben, Ribery and Ben Arfa will target him if he plays. Hell, maybe Roy has a plan but I don't like the way he goes about it. Deserving players should get a chance. I thought that would change too under Roy. Apparently not.

And as for the Team GB rumour, I seriously hope not. I am sooo looking forward to pissing myself to see Team 'Rainbow Coloured Happieness Make Sure Every Country Is Not Upset And Has At Least Five Players Each In The Squad Even If It Means Raiding Haverfordwest's Reserves, Oh And Don't Forget Beckham For The Profile, Not The Footy, Silly' GB up against Aguero, Higuian and co. at the Olympics. It won't be the same if there's a City player in there, I'd have to not laugh quite so hard.
I agree with every word of that. Mind you, I wouldn't be supporting England anyway, but the sentiments are there.

don't care. England are shit & Micah will be fresher plus less risk of injury for next season. I mean how far is England going to get anyway....really...

bert's broken neck said:
BlueHalli said:

Montenegro actually drew against England (thanks to a great cross late on from our very own Stephan Savic!) but they did qualify for a play-off spot as a result, so I will forgive you!

Oh, and I completely agree with the rest of your post - roll on August when we get stuck into defending our Title!

Ah, I was thinking that but then didnt they draw at our gaff as well? I thought they won at their place as I remember them goin mad after the game. Still, its still good goin for them. It just annoys me how the England players think they're gods gift when they really ent! The nations we struggle against... If I remember corectly, we couldnt beat Macedonia in two attempts as well.

If I'd just won the League Title, then been snubbed for the Euro squad and then asked to fill in for a meaningless pre-tournament game while the others get some rest, I'd tell the lisping fucking idiot to fuck off as well.

They shown video the other day of hodgson licking arse with capello who reckons capello has had his pennys in there. They must have discussed who was being picked or who not to pick they was talking for quite a while

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.