Richards overlooked for Martin Kelly

Why have Paul Konchesky, Jay Spearing and Jonjo Shelvey not been called up? They seem to fit the selection criteria. They must be disgusted at being overlooked.

AD4 said:
Dubai Blue said:
I'm convinced this squad of players (and the manager) will be pilloried for their performance in this tournament, with calls for wholesale changes to be made. Micah will do well out of not being associated with the shambles that is about to take place in the Ukraine and Poland.

That's exactly what I thought for the previous World Cup, it was shambolic yet still we see the same faces, expect for the few that have been added are predominantly garbage!

That is why England will always be shit, after the last world cup we should have spent the next 2 years rebuilding for the world cup qualifiers coming up, shame we were not as forward thinking as the germans, to be honest were a joke

the goats backside said:
AD4 said:
Dubai Blue said:
I'm convinced this squad of players (and the manager) will be pilloried for their performance in this tournament, with calls for wholesale changes to be made. Micah will do well out of not being associated with the shambles that is about to take place in the Ukraine and Poland.

That's exactly what I thought for the previous World Cup, it was shambolic yet still we see the same faces, expect for the few that have been added are predominantly garbage!

That is why England will always be shit, after the last world cup we should have spent the next 2 years rebuilding for the world cup qualifiers coming up, shame we were not as forward thinking as the germans, to be honest were a joke

Surely this is the last tournament for 'the golden generation' Terry, Lampard, Gerrard etc. Even some like Barry, Parker and Cole may be looking at this as a last chance.

I'd like to think that maybe with the Olympics has had a part to play in the team selection this season. As if Hodgson picked a very youthful quad, he'd be jeopardising out chances in the Olympics. I now see the Olympics as an audition for young players to prove they are capable and take their place in the forthcoming England qualifiers.

But on the other hand a perfect example of the reasoning I've stated would be to leave the Ox and even bloody Henderson, as they are both under 23. FFS I struggle to justofy some of Roy's decisions.

Its just a shit team. Our strikeforce for the first 2 games due to Rooney being suspended is Welbeck, Carroll and Defoe. Even if it included Rooney, how many goals did he score in the World Cup? Awful.

My theory on this and I bet I'm not far off is to do with Neville. When we lost at the scum 4-3 all the goals came down Richards side and it was an obvious tactic to target Richards which they had planned, obviously Neville was there and took in what they had said and he still has that in his memory and will have mentioned this to Hodgson. They are not taking in to account how much he has improved since then, so I blame Neville the biased red tosser.

Neville has consistently ignored Micah when talking in the press about the best right backs.

The twat.

Bluebee2 said:
My theory on this and I bet I'm not far off is to do with Neville. When we lost at the scum 4-3 all the goals came down Richards side and it was an obvious tactic to target Richards which they had planned, obviously Neville was there and took in what they had said and he still has that in his memory and will have mentioned this to Hodgson. They are not taking in to account how much he has improved since then, so I blame Neville the biased red tosser.
dont think so mate, nevilles not thick, he wants england to win, i honestly think if ratface picked the side he'd have richards starting

Blue>Red said:
Bluebee2 said:
dont think so mate, nevilles not thick, he wants england to win, i honestly think if ratface picked the side he'd have richards starting
He's Hodgson's right hand man so he must have some influence and he's still not in the squad, Neville is to blame.

Re: Kelly Over Richards???????????????

Cruiser Blue said:
Cant believe it its crazy richards must have done something serious that knowone knows about for him to get totally ignored by every england manager. He is still young to
I agree, Richards must of done something to keep getting overlooked. This latest on for Kelly is an absolute joke. I really feel for Richards must be heart broken.

Bluebee2 said:

MOTM in the 6-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.