Richards overlooked for Martin Kelly

CTID1 said:
don't care. England are shit & Micah will be fresher plus less risk of injury for next season. I mean how far is England going to get anyway....really...

the thing is though Micah has spent the last 18 months getting over previous overlooks, he has now proved he is the best and he will be devastated as what else does he have to do, its a bloody joke that G Johnson and Jones in the squad at all never mind Micah not being in, gutted for him

the goats backside said:
CTID1 said:
don't care. England are shit & Micah will be fresher plus less risk of injury for next season. I mean how far is England going to get anyway....really...

the thing is though Micah has spent the last 18 months getting over previous overlooks, he has now proved he is the best and he will be devastated as what else does he have to do, its a bloody joke that G Johnson and Jones in the squad at all never mind Micah not being in, gutted for him
I'm convinced this squad of players (and the manager) will be pilloried for their performance in this tournament, with calls for wholesale changes to be made. Micah will do well out of not being associated with the shambles that is about to take place in the Ukraine and Poland.

Hodgson is an example as to how some people are so out of touch with reality. In an interview he once said the following :-

Hodgson later complained that his failure at Blackburn tarnished his reputation in England, whilst his record on the continent should have made him comparable to Alex Ferguson: "Of course, my track record, if people bothered to study it, would put me in the same category as Ferguson enjoys today, but people don't talk about what I've done outside England", he says. "Here, they just talk about Blackburn Rovers, but that's just a very small part of a 26-year career. To most English journalists it's the only part. I've got an excellent track record in Sweden, Switzerland, Italy and in Denmark, where FC Copenhagen was my last job before I went to Udinese. We won the league there by seven points. Admittedly, the fact that I walked out and went to Italy to some extent tarnished that reputation..."

He's happy with the current job as he is in line for a nice chunky payoff again once he gets the bullet.

Personally I do put him in the same category as Ferguson. I hate that senile old shit as well.

Not sure if its been mentioned but with Micah being 23 im thinking he might come back in worse shape than if he went to the euros...

Olympics :(

Hope he tells them where to go

Dubai Blue said:
I'm convinced this squad of players (and the manager) will be pilloried for their performance in this tournament, with calls for wholesale changes to be made. Micah will do well out of not being associated with the shambles that is about to take place in the Ukraine and Poland.

That's exactly what I thought for the previous World Cup, it was shambolic yet still we see the same faces, expect for the few that have been added are predominantly garbage!

It seems to mean a hell of a lot of Micah to represent England... and i don't think either Capello nor Hodgson have a decent agrument as to 'why' he's been ommitted.

Honestley wouldn't change him for any RB in the world, the Maicon/Alves' contribute going forward but are suspect at the back.

Micah contributes hugely in both areas, has all the attributes of a top athlete, and has sorted his attitude out from when he was 18.

He's becoming a very complete player, infact i'd argue he's the most complete defender England have.

Hodgson has made some strange picks for this tournament, he's another that has refused to break the old guard up and i can only hope for the future of our national team he pays heavily for it with his job, or sees the error of his ways after the tournament.

I do think that this job is a step too far up for him (Hodgson) though.

While I never want England to lose I hope we get destroyed down that right flank in every game (as long as we still win :-).

AD4 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
I almost choked on my own cum when i saw this last night

Dare I ask what it was doing in your gob?

no-more-gifts.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.