Richards, what has got into him?

To be honest I dont understand how he has become a "whipping boy" hes playing shit and we can all see that so we are expressing our opinions which is what a forum is about surely?

mcfcliam said:
AntonDonJuan said:
We really need a new right back and a defender who can actually head a ball

Nedum at right back?
He's not a right back.

I don't get the point in playing players out of position when we can go out and buy an actual right back.

Maicon should be high on our shopping list if he's interested imo

even though i agree that richards is terrible at the moment and needs a kick up the A**, he is still a city player and i don't think he should be booed by his own fans. that will do nothing atall for his confidence.

Some guy sat in front of me yesterday was actually willing him to fall over and break something so he couldn't play.
I haven't rated his performances but thats just stupid. And Richards wasn't the only one he was slagging off, even when we scored he was still having a pop.

fast but lazy...good in air but no football ability in the world....and imo the worst footballer in the premiership ability wise..anyone that thinks that lad can play football needs help ,,,mark hughes you need help ..there must be sumone in the under 12s with more footballing ability

GStar said:
citygal1 said:
not gonna happen, his head has gone.

Are you close to him yourself? Btw i had to laugh when you called him "fat"... not an ounce of it on him.

oh ok he has too much "weight/muscle" on him to run. u no exactley what i ment u are a fool.
do i need to be close to him to see he is up his own arse and has lost his head???
get a grip.

MSSBLUETRILLIONS said:
I think from my point of view what is happening to Richards is:-

1/ Despite his constant denials Richards is too heavy & has bulked out to much, thus making him clumsy & flimsy on the ball. He needs to loose weight, get his body fat down & then he will be better on the ball & at positioning.

2/ He is too much up his own arse & thinks he is better than he actually is, he needs bringing down a peg & look at what Ireland did to get to the level he is now at.

hey watch yourself, gstar is coming for ya now uv echoed what i said. lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.