Richards, what has got into him?

I have run out of patience with Micah now! I have been really disappointed with his lack of tracking back just lateley. He just seems to jog back when we lose possesion and just doesnt seem interested. I would not be In contract negotiations with him at the moment and cant wait till Big Ned Is fit again to show him what passion Is all about. You've got to pull your socks up Micah and get back to the hard graft that made you what you are!

I thought Richards had a decent enough game, apart from once when he went to ground when their fullback ran at him.

He made some good challenges on the ground and in the air.

It looks like he is rapidly becoming the new whipping boy.

Didsbury Dave said:
I thought Richards had a decent enough game, apart from once when he went to ground when their fullback ran at him.

He made some good challenges on the ground and in the air.

It looks like he is rapidly becoming the new whipping boy.

He deserves it lol when shauny came on he did more defensive work than richards has done all season.

No need to go all around the houses on this one.

Poor, poor player. Positionally, mentally, physically. People are kidding themselves if they think we would get much over £5m for him. The word is out, certainly amonst our opponents.

Dubai Blue said:
citymad said:
What get me about all this If so many City fans can see it surely Hughes and Bowen can.
I have no doubt that a new right-back is at the very top of the New Year's shopping list.

Thing is why has the club given him a new deal thats on par with that ridiculous Mills contract from kk era.

citymad said:
Dubai Blue said:
I have no doubt that a new right-back is at the very top of the New Year's shopping list.

Thing is why has the club given him a new deal thats on par with that ridiculous Mills contract from kk era.
They haven't.

Isn't this the 3rd. goal this season he's being deprived?

His fortune will change. IMHO I predict he will be City's Best Right Back whether you agree or not presently

This season we started with a lot of wins with him and he was scapegoated for the Derby's loss and was dropped for subsequent games.

Defense and goaltending requires confidence. He is out of sorts and that requires regelling & rejigging.
You can't buy talent and athletic ability but you can restore confidence and gain experience.

I have confidence in him so does MH. That counts. Not Agent Provacateurs inane comments.

It is a bit harsh that he is becoming a scape goat but the facts are that he is not playing well. Yesterday he just didnt seem ready to receive a pass sometimes he seemed shocked that someone had passed to him. As stated on another thread we need a right back similar to Bridge who can get down the flank link in with the forwards and put crosses in. Thats the modern game now its all about wing backs. Unfortunately for Richards he is slightly inept at this. Yesterday we would have been better off playing SWP at right back and weiss right wing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.