Richards, what has got into him?

I need to have a rant about him pleace. He is a fucking joke and why the hell is he getting a new contract for fuck sake???today he was just walking back and letting the fullham winger just run past him i thought that was discraceful. Ive had it up to hear with him and hope we get rid of him hopefully soon.

Now am sorry for all the people who like him and think he is good and got time to develop and all this bollocks its time to face facts he does not give a fuck about the club all he wants is the money every week and it is not on he has had now 1 and abit year to develop and all i have seen is that he has got worse he must go asap

thankyou rant over.

Ntini77 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
I couldn't tell you who I think has been our worst player, it may well be Micah though but the very nature of needing a 'worst' player means even if we replaced Micah we'd then just move our 'worst' player over to someone else and that would carry on forever.

Micah is playing as part of a piss poor defence, he's been piss poor, the rest have been piss poor, there's no organisation, no game plan and we look like conceding everytime an opponent comes at us to be honest.

Given has to take some responsibility for that, he's a great shot stopper but he's not exactly a commanding keeper. He needs to catch more from corners.
I hope you've got a nuclear-proof helmet.

Dubai Blue said:
Ntini77 said:
Given has to take some responsibility for that, he's a great shot stopper but he's not exactly a commanding keeper. He needs to catch more from corners.

He's right... he;s a great shot stopper, but his distribution and command of his area is average at best... No matter how many times Hangelaand or [insert CB name here] fires the ball straight back from his kick, he refuses to change strategy.

He's also horribly slow and indesicive when coming off his line.

Dubai Blue said:
Ntini77 said:

MasterReplica_StormrooperHelmet_Ep3.jpg

GStar said:
Dubai Blue said:

He's right... he;s a great shot stopper, but his distribution and command of his area is average at best... No matter how many times Hangelaand or [insert CB name here] fires the ball straight back from his kick, he refuses to change strategy.

I was supporting him. Maybe should've made it clearer.

I also think that being 2 up against a team we should've been 2 down to should be the time the manager decides 2-0 is enough and shores it all up. It's alright, Hughes is still learning, but we clearly missed a trick today.

Dubai Blue said:
GStar said:

I also think that being 2 up against a team we should've been 2 down to should be the time the manager decides 2-0 is enough and shores it all up. It's alright, Hughes is still learning, but we clearly missed a trick today.

Oh, i never thought you weren't, it was just a pre-emptive strike before the "Given is the best in the world" comments started.

I don't think Hughes got too much wrong, i think player errors let us down.

IMO he's been shit since half way through 07/08, was never the same player after his england call up and being moved to Centre Back. If he wants to resurrect his career he needs a major ego downer, im sure Sven and Notts County would like him.....

i cant get into all this slagging micah richards off and blaming him every time we concede a goal i thought he had a decent game today certainly no worse than lescott and toure who were average at best . bridge was the stand out defender who is getting better by the game.

GStar said:
Dubai Blue said:

Oh, i never thought you weren't, it was just a pre-emptive strike before the "Given is the best in the world" comments started.

I don't think Hughes got too much wrong, i think player errors let us down.
Yep, they did. I'm obviously talking with a massive hit of hindsight. Wish we'd have shut up shop at 2-0, when I was actually calling for a 3 or 4 goal rout

pips said:
i cant get into all this slagging micah richards off and blaming him every time we concede a goal i thought he had a decent game today certainly no worse than lescott and toure who were average at best . bridge was the stand out defender who is getting better by the game.

Agree... i haven't seen anything either to suggest Micah's ego is the foundation of his poor performances. If that was the case he would have been dropped last season by Hughes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.