Richards, what has got into him?

pips said:
i cant get into all this slagging micah richards off and blaming him every time we concede a goal i thought he had a decent game today certainly no worse than lescott and toure who were average at best . bridge was the stand out defender who is getting better by the game.

Beard said:
Again i agree, but I think it's harsh that he is always the scapegoat whenever things go wrong and people seem to be fine with the fact that Lescott is fucking garbage and gets turned inside out and pushed off the ball for 70 percent of all games.

I just think it would be foolish to sell Micah.

I'm not having that at all. I might be blinkered because I really rate Lescott and want him to be a success but I don't see him being pushed off the ball. I'm worried about the amount of headers he's missing but seeing as it wasn't a problem he had at Everton I presume he will be fine in the long run. On the other hand, Richards is going backwards rapidly.

m27 said:
Beard said:
Again i agree, but I think it's harsh that he is always the scapegoat whenever things go wrong and people seem to be fine with the fact that Lescott is fucking garbage and gets turned inside out and pushed off the ball for 70 percent of all games.

I just think it would be foolish to sell Micah.

I'm not having that at all. I might be blinkered because I really rate Lescott and want him to be a success but I don't see him being pushed off the ball. I'm worried about the amount of headers he's missing but seeing as it wasn't a problem he had at Everton I presume he will be fine in the long run. On the other hand, Richards is going backwards rapidly.

Examples of his shitness today. When he came charging out not making his tackle leaving Kamara to be clean through on goal which he shoudl fo scored.

Kamara Turning him in the 2nd half so simply.

That should of been 2 Fulham goals. For 20 million this shouldn't be happening.

nicko said:
my issue with him is he comes across as being thick as shit.

never in the right position, cannot read the game, gets on wrong side all the time. He has the ability and phsique to be a top player but is let down by being stupid
Micah is still playing an indisciplined game that you'd expect from a 17 year old but not a 21 year old with as many first team games under his belt as he has. IMO the best right back at the club is De Jong, he's played there before and would do a much better job than Zabs or Micah, that would allow VK to come back in Midfield with his extra height and he has a bit more going forward.

It's not just Micah i worry about, it's the entire back 4. Lescott is playing worse than Dunne was doing for us. Toure is absolutely dreadful in the air. Bridge, despite being an improvement on last season, still makes some alarming errors, and his distribution is shocking. And the less said about Richards the better.

When everyone's fit, i reckon our best defence is Zabaleta, Onuoha, Kompany, Bridge/Sylvinho.

Tricky_Trev said:
It's not just Micah i worry about, it's the entire back 4. Lescott is playing worse than Dunne was doing for us. Toure is absolutely dreadful in the air. Bridge, despite being an improvement on last season, still makes some alarming errors, and his distribution is shocking. And the less said about Richards the better.

When everyone's fit, i reckon our best defence is Zabaleta, Onuoha, Kompany, Bridge/Sylvinho.

Although I doubt Hughes will do it, this is not a bad shout. Despite me sticking up for Lescott our back four, for whatever reason, isn't working at the moment and technically Nedum's the best defender on our books so why not shake it up. I think Bridge is fine though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.