Richards

sboroMCFC said:
With the right coaching Micah could be a world class centre back. It's just a shame everyone is so eager to write him off and sell him.

agreed..

Richards will be a quality RB in years to come. I have a theory that states that you cannot be a good wing back until you have a shedload of experience playing there. Wing back is all about judgement calls, and using your experience to judge certain situations. Micah is still a kid, when he fully matures, he'll be lethal.

He is already a good defender, and a good attacker. It's just the both at the same time he can't do, coaches call it "unable to transition the play"

sboroMCFC said:
With the right coaching Micah could be a world class centre back. It's just a shame everyone is so eager to write him off and sell him.

Its ridiculous overhyping like this that inflated his ego to such bloated heights. He will never be a Centre Back, he will always be an average right back who thinks he knows better than everyone who tries to point him in the right direction.

Damocles said:
Richards will be a quality RB in years to come. I have a theory that states that you cannot be a good wing back until you have a shedload of experience playing there. Wing back is all about judgement calls, and using your experience to judge certain situations. Micah is still a kid, when he fully matures, he'll be lethal.

He is already a good defender, and a good attacker. It's just the both at the same time he can't do, coaches call it "unable to transition the play"

Can you use transition as a verb? I would have though he was unable to play the transition.

Micah richards is a fine athlete and a crap footballer. The following skills are below Championship quality

Passing
Marking
Positional Sense
Tackling

4 critical traits of a defender. we wont regret letting him go, trust me.

Richards time has come to move on. He's not good enough with his brain to be a top-class CB. Cash him in before another below-par season.

MR has not continued his development,for what-ever reason,my own view is he is slow to read situations and often looks out of his comfort zone,when making decisions.Another one for the championship,unless he becomes a more intelligent player

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.