Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad Micah has got sorted. Good luck to him and thanks for the memories. I hope he gets his career back on track

Good move for Richards he will learn the art of defending in Italy hope it works out for him there. I think this is the move he needs get him away from English football and might well re kick start his carrer. Did well for us but lost of form and being ill advised by not getting or signing his contract was crazy by him and thats why he will now be getting used to the Italian lifestyle.

Nothing is confirmed yet so he's still a City player.

My sources say that the clip we've seen of him at the airport is not Florence, but the new car park across the road from the Etihad.

Nobody has said Richards isn't going to sign a new deal with City today, so that could happen.

Let's just wait and see.

If he'd have been proactive in getting a move perhaps the saga today which keeps crashing the site would have been a little easier to try and close.

If he'd moved 18 months or so ago then I'd have wished him all the best but instead he's been doing a Danny Mills.

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:
Nothing is confirmed yet so he's still a City player.

My sources say that the clip we've seen of him at the airport is not Florence, but the new car park across the road from the Etihad.

Nobody has said Richards isn't going to sign a new deal with City today, so that could happen.

Let's just wait and see.
optd0750.jpg

sjk2008 said:
Not impressed, yet not surprised.

Sell the fucker, don't loan him!!!

City have tried, make no mistake about that. But his refusal to drop his wages have made it impossible to sell him even at a cut-price.

I'm staggered Fiorentina can cover his wages when West Ham pulled out over them allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.