Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, Micah goes abroad, never imagined that...

Serie A is good for defenders, I think he even could improve his game there. Well if he improves his fitness situation.

good luck to him.

The photo of him is definitely in Florence. The glass door has Firenze Airport etched on it; or did we do that to throw Sky off the scent????

Half Pint said:
The photo of him is definitely in Florence. The glass door has Firenze Airport etched on it; or did we do that to throw Sky off the scent????
It is, I think Fiorentina's twitter account decided to use a pic of Micah at a car park in Manchester for fun! Guy who said that knows nothing.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Half Pint said:
It is, I think Fiorentina's twitter account decided to use a pic of Micah at a car park in Manchester for fun! Guy who said that knows nothing.

Sky just showed Richards at airport in Florence.....looks like he's off to Fiorentina subject to medical....

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
Half Pint said:

Sky just showed Richards at airport in Florence.....looks like he's off to Fiorentina subject to medical....
bit of a weird one if you ask me,why Italy?
is that just to get out the country or nobody else came in for him?

manimanc said:
Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:

bit of a weird one if you ask me,why Italy?
is that just to get out the country or nobody else came in for him?

Europa League football, nice environment to live in and maybe Micah wants to see how he can get on in a different country - unlike most English players who seem afraid of trying that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.