Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
EddieR said:
Very sorry to see him go as he's unquestionably blue through and through. He has to play football though, as he's getting no younger, and this comes on the back of someone (I forget who) last week saying that more English players ought to be looking abroad for games if they can't get PL starts. I hope this sees Micah getting games and I also hope that the England management take note and he gets the England place he would so deserve.

Why didn't he sign the contract then? I like the guy to some extent but this true blue stuff is crap imo.

A move to Italy might do wonders to his defensive game, I just really hope he keeps his fitness up and says goodbye to his lengthy injury lay offs. I'll definitely be watching as much of Florentina as possible. Fair play to him; some game time and the experience of being abroad will be good for him, Florence is meant to be beautiful after all.

Anyone wonder if Mancini had a whisper in his ear about a move to Italy?

FantasyIreland said:
aguero93:20 said:
£3.5m loan fee + £4.7m if the transfer becomes permanent, possible £8.2m, well done again Txiki.

That is some seriously good shit! well done indeed!

I think it rises to 4.7 if they sign him permanently.

What is being said in this tweet:

Fiorentina have paid 4.5m euros to take Micah Richards on loan from #mcfc Will rise to 6m euros if they want to sign him permanently.

FantasyIreland said:
£3.5m loan fee + £4.7m if the transfer becomes permanent, possible £8.2m, well done again Txiki.

I thought the above was too good to be true......its 4.7m in total not 8.2......

Still wonderful business all things considered.

Good luck Micah, great servant but unfortunately hampered by injuries in the last couple of years. At least he has shown that he wants to play football rather than sitting on his arse and taking the money like some other players, Boyata comes to mind.

Getting any money back for him at this stage is a big bonus. He was also on £80k a week by all accounts over £4 million a year in wages.

Hes not played hardly for the last 2 seasons and only sporadically before that, fair play to him going to italy to get some football.

Its slower, much less physical and significantly lower quality so its a good place for him to try and salvage his career. If he can stay fit I think he will be quite decent in that league.

kupest said:
FantasyIreland said:

I think it rises to 4.7 if they sign him permanently.

What is being said in this tweet:

Fiorentina have paid 4.5m euros to take Micah Richards on loan from #mcfc Will rise to 6m euros if they want to sign him permanently.
Blame the BBC, they said additional :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.