Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Matt the Giant said:
i♥city! said:
whp.blue said:
So much for all the posters on this forum who were adamant we would get £5M -£7m for him

I think its a blessing in disguise that we didn't sell him. He could turn out to be a beast in the Serie A. I feel Fiorentina would use him as RB and CB and if that works out well then he would be back here to make a strong push for a position in the team.

Isn't his contract up at the end of the season?

Yes..but City will get another pay out if it turns into permanent move.....reportedly 4.5mil euro loan fee with another 3mil euro if he ends up staying at Fiorentina.....works out City got between 5-6mil for him....which is about right with the injuries and as he is in the last year of his contract at city...

Class guy.....wish him all the best!!

Mancitybluemoon1 said:
Matt the Giant said:
i♥city! said:
I think its a blessing in disguise that we didn't sell him. He could turn out to be a beast in the Serie A. I feel Fiorentina would use him as RB and CB and if that works out well then he would be back here to make a strong push for a position in the team.

Isn't his contract up at the end of the season?

Yes..but City will get another pay out if it turns into permanent move.....reportedly 4.5mil euro loan fee with another 3mil euro if he ends up staying at Fiorentina.....works out City got between 5-6mil for him....which is about right with the injuries and as he is in the last year of his contract at city...

Class guy.....wish him all the best!!
Plus his wages (presuming we're not subbing them, can't see that myself) so the overall effect is we got a good deal.

Edit :- guessing £80k a week wages, that's £4m plus the £3.6m loan fee plus the £2.4m if they sign him permanently. Potentially a £10m transfer.

Good work by Txiki again. £3.5m loan fee for him + extra £1.3 million next summer if he signs permanently there. I thought we would get nothing for him. Also £72k per week wages off the wage bill (assuming Fiorentina pay wages). Regardless good business.

Impressive to see him try his luck in Italy.

It would have been too easy for him just to be another stay-home Englishman - a spell learning the intelligence and technique Italian football requires may well turn him into a great player yet.

Oldham do have a 20% sell on clause though? Whether this includes a loan fee then the permanent fee at the end I don't know but we could end up with less than we think?

anyone know how long he has left on his contract? just wondering if he returns to form in Italy, he might be worth bringin back in to the mix again next summer with Zabba and Lasagne no spring chickens.

littlemarkyc said:
anyone know how long he has left on his contract? just wondering if he returns to form in Italy, he might be worth bringin back in to the mix again next summer with Zabba and Lasagne no spring chickens.
1 year remaining, so he won't be coming back.

MeatHunterrr said:
littlemarkyc said:
1 year remaining, so he won't be coming back.

ah ok, thanks - shame! not many personalities like him around anymore...

Stretfordian_Blue said:
Half Pint said:
The photo of him is definitely in Florence. The glass door has Firenze Airport etched on it; or did we do that to throw Sky off the scent????
It is, I think Fiorentina's twitter account decided to use a pic of Micah at a car park in Manchester for fun! Guy who said that knows nothing.
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.