Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
FantasyIreland said:
He would fit the big Sam profile perfectly.....but aren't QPR also in the hunt for a new fullback?
They signed Isla from Juve so unlikely imo.

Would suit Wham perfectly, and nobody has that spot nailed down at the moment Guy Demel isn't a long term option and Joey O'brien is sub standard for PL level.

I'm no cynic said:
kun said:
I'm no cynic said:
That would be crap as a loan 'deal' in his final 12 months is as good as a free transfer, with us likely still paying a large chunk of his wages.
Just like the Barry deal. Will probably have a reasonable loan fee/signing on clauses.
Nothing like the £8m price tag though.
They're talking £4 million fee if he signs permanently next summer and if they pick up all his wages for this season that's another £4 million (guestimate) so £8 million in total. In effect a 12 month fitness trial.
That said apparently he's been spotted down in WHU/QPR territory so perhaps we can still get a straight sale.

ColinLee said:
I'm no cynic said:
kun said:
Just like the Barry deal. Will probably have a reasonable loan fee/signing on clauses.
They're talking £4 million fee if he signs permanently next summer and if they pick up all his wages for this season that's another £4 million (guestimate) so £8 million in total. In effect a 12 month fitness trial.
That said apparently he's been spotted down in WHU/QPR territory so perhaps we can still get a straight sale.

This is probably the only likely deal due to past injuries.

Newcastle is still possible from what I hear. Their right back came off with muscle strain yesterday. I was at the match watching Crystal Palace and Michas name was being touted by many including an ex player who still works for the club.

Taylor said:
ColinLee said:
I'm no cynic said:

This is probably the only likely deal due to past injuries.
According to Richards himself, he's been fit for most of last season! I'll believe it when I see it...

Talks up his value by him saying that he has been fit most of the season. I will take that as a positive stance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.