ricky hatton

I think people need to look at this from Hatton's point of view.
If he'd gone in our end he would have had a load of hassle from our fans, he would also open himself up to rags wanting to have a pop at him.

Look at what it ws like q ing to get in yesterday, always got the potential to go off and would he really want to get himself involved in that given his profile?

The easy option was to go in their exec section, watch it with his brother, have a few beers in peace and get no bother from anyone (apart from ppl on here!)

Anyone who can't see that needs to grow up

you know wat i meant,

in the uniteds main stand, surrounded by filth.....

i aint questioning him being a blue or owt, jus saying i couldnt sit in the stand...

UweGoater said:
the question is......

could you sit where he did yday???

i know i couldnt...
Fair enough, that's your opinion.

But your opinions aren't the barometer for determining whether someone is a 'proper' Blue or not.

i know hes a blue, i aint questioning tht

as ive said..

it jus wouldnt be nice to be sat in that stand while there all takin the piss with their smug red songs..jsu suprised he would sit there.

UweGoater said:

as ive said..

it jus wouldnt be nice to be sat in that stand while there all takin the piss with their smug red songs..jsu suprised he would sit there.

I found it hard even sat in our end yesterday, i fuckin despise that place.

But i also know a few blues who were sat in the rag end. Its each to their own

keemanan said:
this thread is cringeworthy , so it's Ricky Hatton who's talking the bulk of the ire for the derby result?
Grow up ffs , imagine if we had scored and he was pictured smacking rio around the chops in glee.

Pathetic

absolutely correct mate. I don't need to read the thread to know it will be full of small-minded childish idiots.

Holden Balls said:
UweGoater said:

as ive said..

I found it hard even sat in our end yesterday, i fuckin despise that place.

But i also know a few blues who were sat in the rag end. Its each to their own

ye fair play to ya mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.