Right back options……

would love hakimi but the chances of a deal are non existent.
No no and no again, look at his career, Real, Dortmund, Inter, now at PSG. The whole thing reminds me of Cancelo, good player but not a team player. Plus he’s currently being investigated for sexual assault.

Alexander-Arnold could be phenomenal in our team. I doubt he’d come here and I know he’s not popular but his technique is insanely good.

Diomande and Fresneda are decent shouts as well. Frimpong would work if we’re moving to a wing back system but otherwise would probably struggle defensively.

Devyne Rensch is available on a free in the summer, like him. Also a huge fan of Lutrashel Geertruida, who moved to RB Leipzig in the summer just gone.

No no and no again, look at his career, Real, Dortmund, Inter, now at PSG. The whole thing reminds me of Cancelo, good player but not a team player. Plus he’s currently being investigated for sexual assault.
Have to say, upon reading that paragraph, Cancelo is not the first ex-employee that springs to mind.

Alexander-Arnold could be phenomenal in our team. I doubt he’d come here and I know he’s not popular but his technique is insanely good.

Diomande and Fresneda are decent shouts as well. Frimpong would work if we’re moving to a wing back system but otherwise would probably struggle defensively.

Devyne Rensch is available on a free in the summer, like him. Also a huge fan of Lutrashel Geertruida, who moved to RB Leipzig in the summer just gone.
think i saw us linked to Vanderson at Monaco (could have been the rags though) as well as the forever linked Joao Mario at Porto and Nahuel Molina as a bunch of other names in the mix. Not sure the club even knows the list order yet.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.