Right. So we are the new chelsea

Second post ever.
Note the user name.
Devastated on Saturday.
More devastated today as we all waited for this announcement.
Going off to be sick now.

Great choice of date for it too, will have to amend the 13.05 Blue Moon Risen Tattoo now.

pudge said:
Tony Adcock said:
Hardly the same. Mancini was 4th longest serving manager in premiership.

He had targets set to him.

He didn't deliver them.

So please do not confuse us with Chelsea
Mourinho was in the Chelsea job as long as Mancini was our manager.

It had to start somewhere with Chelsea

Excuse my ignorance Pudge....but not quite sure what your post means.

All I am saying is that the OP is saying we change managers like Chelsea do....and that's not a fair criticism in my opinion. Granted we could have handled this episode better though.

It's not the same yet at all. This is the first sacking of a manager appointed under the new ownership.

Tony Adcock said:
pudge said:
Tony Adcock said:
Hardly the same. Mancini was 4th longest serving manager in premiership.

He had targets set to him.

He didn't deliver them.

So please do not confuse us with Chelsea
Mourinho was in the Chelsea job as long as Mancini was our manager.

It had to start somewhere with Chelsea

Excuse my ignorance Pudge....but not quite sure what your post means.

All I am saying is that the OP is saying we change managers like Chelsea do....and that's not a fair criticism in my opinion. Granted we could have handled this episode better though.
The idea that Abrahmovic and Chelsea change managers every year isn't correct.

Mourinho was there for 3/4 years, only when he left did the revolving door at Stamford Bridge get installed.

jimharri said:
Corky said:
Chelsea as in winning something every season?

It is a compliment I wish we deserved this season.
Agreed.

That's the way to look at it. As a neutral both teams success are built on rich owners, that's the way it is, I despise Chelsea more as there London based.

"The new Chelsea"

Fuck me there are some drama queens on here. Mancini was the 4th longest serving manager in the Prem, Chelsea sack about 2 a year.

New Chelsea my arse, some of you need to shut the fuck up, go away from the computer and not come back until your bollocks have dropped.

Stop this crap people. All Big teams change managers. The media darling Bayern have had 3 different managers since Mancini came in, Real had 2, PSG 2, Chelsea 4, Tottenham 2, Juve 4 and Inter 6.

So stop heckling around that we swap managers like diapers. Bobby Manc had 4 hears at the club which is pretty decent stable time for a top end club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.