Right. So we are the new chelsea

The president is now set. We sacked a manager because he failed to win anything this season despite being second and having won 2 major trophies in two years. The next guy will have to be fucking good if he wants to stay more than a year.

stony said:
"The new Chelsea"

Fuck me there are some drama queens on here. Mancini was the 4th longest serving manager in the Prem, Chelsea sack about 2 a year.

New Chelsea my arse, some of you need to shut the fuck up, go away from the computer and not come back until your bollocks have dropped.

Made me chuckle

"Bayern Munich: a new manager every two years (or less) AND one of the most stable and successful clubs in Europe #differentwaystodoit

So the medja that speculated and wrote complete bollocks about our club and manager for 3 years get what they want and now turn us into chelsea mk II.

Fuck the lot of em, I dont read there shitemongering and I dont care what they say I am city till I die and thats all that matters in my mind

I don't see why some of you can't see the similarities. Yes Mancini had 3 years but our owners have now set a very dangerous precedent. Fail to meet your targets even for one season no matter your past achievements and you get the boot. No manager will be given time to bed in or build from the ground up now because if our owners back that manager who doesn't win anything they're going to look like the worlds biggest hypocrites. I can see us going through at least 4 managers in the next 3 years.

Gelsons Dad said:
The president is now set. We sacked a manager because he failed to win anything this season despite being second and having won 2 major trophies in two years. The next guy will have to be fucking good if he wants to stay more than a year.

no .....we sacked the manager not only because we failed to win anything, but also because our performances have bee worryingly bad for most of the season.

the team HAS regressed , and he didn't hit his targets.

If the owners want a change and feel it benefits MCFC that is fine by me.

I support Manchester City.....not Roberto Mancini

CTID

RandomJ said:
I don't see why some of you can't see the similarities. Yes Mancini had 3 years but our owners have now set a very dangerous precedent. Fail to meet your targets even for one season no matter your past achievements and you get the boot. No manager will be given time to bed in or build from the ground up now because if our owners back that manager who doesn't win anything they're going to look like the worlds biggest hypocrites. I can see us going through at least 4 managers in the next 3 years.

it's not just that .. there are more stuff kept hidden. His relationship with key players have broken down as many others have mentioned already.

stavros said:
Gelsons Dad said:

no .....we sacked the manager not only because we failed to win anything, but also because our performances have bee worryingly bad for most of the season.

CTID
Why should this season's performances and failures hold more merit than last season's successes?

stavros said:
Gelsons Dad said:

CTID
[bigimg]http://images.wikia.com/glee/images/7/76/Simpsons_Clapping-icarly-wikia.com_-1-.gif[/bigimg]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.