Rik Mayall

Got got in, awful news to end a pretty rotten day.
A comedian who never failed to make me laugh or cheer me up.

RIP Rik Mayall

A Part of many peoples childhood died today. I remember seeing the trailer for the Young ones and knew I had to see it, from then I was hooked everyone would be buzzing at school the next day it was a phenomenal show.

Although he'll be most remembered for the young ones The new statesman and Bottom I don't think I ever laughed as much at anything as Mr Jolly Lives Next Door with Ade Edmondson and Peter Cook, true genius.

RIP Rik thanks for making our childhood funny.

So gutted about this sad news. I grew up watching Rik & Ade in Bottom, loved the live shows especially Bottom 2 live & Hooligans Island, had these on video & used to watch them on a daily basis.
RIP Rik & thanks for the many laughs, will be missed

I dont think I was old enough at the time to appreciate the comedy of the New Statesman, but I remember watching it on a Sunday night before school the next day. Going to have to go back and give i another watch I reckon.

I hope that when he gets to the purly gates he will have Mr key with him.a key you say.hahaha. Hahaha

One year later. A key you say.

RIP to one of my all time greats.Ade is another.
I was upset when the young ones finished.everyone talked about that series at school the day after.it gave us all catch phrases to our adolescent lives.sleep well you bastard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.