Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what we should be equipping our coppers with

[bigimg]http://www.quarry.nildram.co.uk/baton.jpg[/bigimg]

Why wasn't the city centre closed early and cordoned off?

Do we have muppets running GMP?

I know the answer btw ;-)

citymacc said:
bammy blue said:
Cheesy said:
Bollocks. There's people in this country far worse off than these cunts ever will be yet they are decent law abiding people. This lot are cunts, plain & simple.

well said cheesey.
With you there too Cheesy!

Walk in their adidas and nikes , this years must have riot footwear.

Soulboy said:
Rushton121 said:
now reports gangs gathering in Ashton?

What is there to wreck in Ashton?

At best they could do three hours rioting and cause a couple of hundred pounds worth of damage...

My gf came out with "maybe they're just waiting for the bus/ train into town?"

Brilliant

LoveCity said:
citygal1 said:
God im sooo angry, anyone just bursting with anger i need to chill out!

Me too, I'm as angry at how pathetic the response from our leaders has been as the scum doing all this. This is the result of political correctness gone too far, the police are helpless. If they had stun guns or real weapons and took one of those parasites down, most of the others would run home with their tail between their legs.

I don't think it has anything to do with political correctness. I've seen the UK police regular baton charge large groups. Football corwds, protests, etc. It is a tactic that is used dozens of times every year and no-one kicks up a fuss unless someone like Tomlinson is an innocent caught up in it. And even then it doesn't mean they remove this tactic next time something is kicking off.

This is all horrendously strange. The police all over the country are adopting a 'do what you want' tactic. At odds with every other time they have policed serious disorder.

Can't they see that it exactly these tactics which have encouraged, no, caused, copycats from scrotes everywhere.

There is nothing going through their mind other than 'they are allowing us to get away with this'.

I am growing increasingly suspicious but even with my mindset I still find it hard to believe that the policing of this has been deliberately handled so badly.

But, FFS, if I asked 100 people where they would station large numbers of troops in the event of forthcoming looting in Manchester every single person would say Market St, The Arndale, St Anne's Sq.

There is no conceivable explanation for this not being the thought of the coppers other than they deliberately want to see or are being order to see the whole country trashed without interference.

Guys follow this for the best updates

<a class="postlink" href="http://mobile.coveritlive.com/mobile.php?option=com_mobile&task=viewaltcast&altcast_code=61eea34951" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://mobile.coveritlive.com/mobile.ph ... 61eea34951</a>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.