Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freestyler said:
MrOblivious said:
bryan156 said:
Again please join this Facebook group guys and invite everyone you know, someone in Manchester must know this idiot!! Re: Miss Selfridges Fire

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/groups/257141140980752/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/groups/257141140980752/</a>

I've actually heard that he's from round my way off a few mates but I dunno whether to believe them or not

his name is already about in various places.

it was out after 10 minutes of the picture/video going up.

he's been identified

Nice one mate, I'm glad that the bastard has been caught! I also heard that City will be releasing a statement tomorrow about the riots, is there any truth in this?

MrOblivious said:
Freestyler said:
MrOblivious said:
I've actually heard that he's from round my way off a few mates but I dunno whether to believe them or not

his name is already about in various places.

it was out after 10 minutes of the picture/video going up.

he's been identified

Nice one mate, I'm glad that the bastard has been caught! I also heard that City will be releasing a statement tomorrow about the riots, is there any truth in this?
I don't have facebook, what is it?

Wabara on twitter:
Has anyone got anything better to tweet about than these riots! tweeting wont help and to be honest im tired of hearing about it #depressing

He'd probably be in town with them if he wasn't earning a mint playing reserve football for us! He's in with some really dodgy hoodie twat types, just like the rapist Ravel Morrison at United. Good player, great potential, but with his attitude I worry about him. :/

Watching some of it from earlier on sky news now. Police come and the little fuckers just run off. Can't wait for tomorrow when they realise they can't just fuck off because we will catch them and leave them in a puddle of blood. The way forward is an uprising from the people of the city.

pudge said:

It's for bragging about how well your doing and for getting in touch with all those slags from school that you didn't shag back then, but might be in with a chance of doing now.

stony said:
pudge said:

It's for bragging about how well your doing and for getting in touch with all those slags from school that you didn't shag back then, but might be in with a chance of doing now.

Spot on, that's what I use it for anyway.

i should have expected those replies lol whats the page that was posted earlier about?

Ticket For Schalke said:
stony said:
pudge said:

Maybe for your generation ;)

I don't use it anymore. I went on once and AntonDonJuan licked me. My daughter actually asked "who is that man and why is he licking you"?

My mrs is always on so if I want to spy on anyone or see what the kids are up to I log into hers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.