Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heavy rain is forecast today and for the next few days in Mcr, so I doubt much if anything will happen now.

Fair weather looters, hopefully.

At work now in Manchester town centre.

Didn't expect the bus to come down Oldham Street after seeing the youtube footage of the scrotes trashing the place last night, and robbing the flatscreen tv's out of Cash Generator or whatever its called. They've cleaned it up very well. Walked down Portland St and there are a lot of windows smashed or already boarded up, but otherwise the glass has been cleaned up.

Tesco, McDonalds and Philpotts all had their windows smashed as well on Oxford Street. Did expect to see all work's windows to be put through but luckily they weren't.

tumblr_lpoh7mGj3L1r1pwklo1_500.jpg

/facepalm

I noticed passing the Mercedes-Benz Garage this morning next to our Club that it was empty.

Has it shutdown, or is this due to the trouble?

FuZzY said:
I noticed passing the Mercedes-Benz Garage this morning next to our Club that it was empty.

Has it shutdown, or is this due to the trouble?

Cars taken away in the afternoon. The Merc garage in Stockport had its forecourt cleared too to a safe place

LongsightM13 said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
Well he nearly got away...

2akd4t5.jpg
Aaaahhaahhaaa!!!
It's fucking Snoop Dogg trying to make a getaway on a space hopper.

Sorry but this just really made me laugh as I was checking back on what I'd missed after I went bed last night.

:-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.