Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Kompany said:
Watching some of it from earlier on sky news now. Police come and the little fuckers just run off. Can't wait for tomorrow when they realise they can't just fuck off because we will catch them and leave them in a puddle of blood. The way forward is an uprising from the people of the city.

Bearing in mind kids are getting arrested for stuff said online re the 'riots', I'd be careful what you say on here or you could end up in trouble.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Captain Kompany said:
Watching some of it from earlier on sky news now. Police come and the little fuckers just run off. Can't wait for tomorrow when they realise they can't just fuck off because we will catch them and leave them in a puddle of blood. The way forward is an uprising from the people of the city.

Bearing in mind kids are getting arrested for stuff said online re the 'riots', I'd be careful what you say on here or you could end up in trouble.

Well the fact that I'll be helping the police and basically doing their job I don't see what they could do me for.

stony said:
pudge said:
I don't have facebook, what is it?

It's for bragging about how well your doing and for getting in touch with all those slags from school that you didn't shag back then, but might be in with a chance of doing now.

Very good stony.

Captain Kompany said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Captain Kompany said:

Well the fact that I'll be helping the police and basically doing their job I don't see what they could do me for.

Historically, the police have never been into people doing their jobs for them. I'm not sure they'd be appreciative of a vigilante group adding to the troubles, that's how they'd see it.

I'm not arsed, you do what you feel, I was just saying.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Captain Kompany said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Historically, the police have never been into people doing their jobs for them. I'm not sure they'd be appreciative of a vigilante group adding to the troubles, that's how they'd see it.

the people need to stop this now because the police are letting them get away. millwall have stopped it so why can't we?

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Captain Kompany said:

the people need to stop this now because the police are letting them get away. millwall have stopped it so why can't we?

I understand the point you're making, Pete. However Millwall is very different to Manchester. It's a very insular place. They've always looked after "there own" down there. That's not a veiled racist comment, it goes back years to the docks and who THEY allowed to work there.

Lumberjack Pete7 said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
Captain Kompany said:

I don't have an opinion on people getting involved to stop the 'riots'.

My only hope is that it's not got a nasty agenda lurking under the surface, the fact the EDL are involved is quite worrying, in my opinion.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/andreasandrews/sets/72157627272982467/with/6027524100/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.flickr.com/photos/andreasand ... 027524100/</a>

Photos collected of manchester riots.

Edit: "the Lamborghini garage and bus station in Stockport have been damaged"

Dublin Blue here, love Manchester always have despite having to sit with rags everytime I go on plane....and this is seriously getting at me.I love your City and it hurts to see these scum hurting it.Reading between the lines watching the news they seem to be hinting at locals getting out and defending the community.its your CITY stand and be proud.Remember THE CITY IS OURS.dont have to hit these chav cnuts just stand and they piss themselves.Nobody should have to watch their lively hood get torched or ransacked, dont stand for it, just get out wear the blue and PROVE THE CITY IS REALLY YOURS.CTID

p.s. Gloryhunter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.