Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

lee-mcfc said:
Thanks pal but am not looking for praise really just doing what i can to help out my hometown,seeing it with my own eyes last night made me feel so sad and depressed just can't understand why people would do something like that following like sheep :/
well done to everyone aswell too who have been down there helping out

what's happening at 5pm btw?

I know you're not looking for a chufty badge mate but you deserve a lot of credit.

You're willing to practice what you preach and that marks you out as a decent human being in my book.

You put a lot of us to shame, keep on keepin' on.

bobmcfc said:
proper vigilanties

254742_215566881824710_215129768535088_554931_7091834_n.jpg

205862_215566981824700_215129768535088_554932_5420951_n.jpg

lol. apologies if already posted

Thats in Little Hulton haha

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
Sometimes.

I've already explained this to you.

Keep it to pm's where I'll explain it you again or stop following me around like a bad smell.

Out of respect for your mate, De Niro you should at least stop trying to start shit, big man.
Stop being a fucking hypocrite then. You don't have to keep saying how much better and "above" other people you are when you obviously aren't.

At least he's pro human and doesnt want people kicked to death, Whereas a lot of people on here are anti human and do want people kicked to death.

BillyMC said:
SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Keep it to pm's where I'll explain it you again or stop following me around like a bad smell.

Out of respect for your mate, De Niro you should at least stop trying to start shit, big man.
Stop being a fucking hypocrite then. You don't have to keep saying how much better and "above" other people you are when you obviously aren't.

At least he's pro human and doesnt want people kicked to death, Whereas a lot of people on here are anti human and do want people kicked to death.
He doesn't want looters kicked to death. Neither do I.

I don't want police officers harmed either........

BillyMC said:
SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

That's funny - I could've sworn he said the other day that he wouldn't mind seeing some coppers killed.

This is the problem with TMQ you see - I can accept his liberal stance but it's the blatant hypocrisy in some of his posts that wind people up.

M18CTID said:
BillyMC said:
SWP's back said:

That's funny - I could've sworn he said the other day that he wouldn't mind seeing some coppers killed.

This is the problem with TMQ you see - I can accept his liberal stance but it's the blatant hypocrisy in some of his posts that wind people up.

A stance I explained and apologised for.

SWP and his like are just trolls who want me banned. I know why they want me banned too, an ex Irish poster on here let me see some PM's a while back and it's no wonder he left the forum.

I'm pro human and anti police - you don't have to understand but my stance isn't illegal, I'm not breaking the COC (I have in the past and I've been punished accordingly) so if you don't like it please ignore me, foe me or take it to PM where we can discuss issues freely without clogging up the board.

Thanks

PSmyth07 said:
http://identifyrioters.co.uk/Identify_Rioters/Manchester.html#1
A lot of these pics are of blokes, some look late 20's and 30's, some look in their 40's!

M18CTID said:

He's a Militant Liberal who's not afraid to offer people out on the internet to achieve his higher goals of peace and love.

passive+aggressive+hippie.jpg

Kind of like Ghandi with a flickknife. What's wrong with that?

BillyMC said:

It's personal, nothing to do with what I have or haven't said.

The fact you're capable of seeing my point is reassuring as sometimes I do feel as if I'm banging my head against a wall with some of the warriors on here.

I'm not pro riot and I've said that about 1000 times, it will never sink in though.

FuZzY said:
lee-mcfc said:
Just got back from manchester think that's the most cleaning i've ever done in my life! glad it started raining though keep the yobs away
met a couple of blues aswell so i had a smile on my face

Nice one Lee
Thanks fuzzy

I know you're not looking for a chufty badge mate but you deserve a lot of credit.

You're willing to practice what you preach and that marks you out as a decent human being in my book.

You put a lot of us to shame, keep on keepin' on.
I understand thanks though mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.