Riots in Manchester city centre (not Salford)

BillyMC said:
On both sides of what? It wasnt a fucking football match. Those who didnt riot and loot against those who did? People who express a strong opinion against it are all thick as well? Or are they just really fucking angry with liberal horseshite.

Nothing wrong with strong opinions, nothing at all.

Plenty wrong with thick opinions.

Just because I don't want to see people kicked to death doesn't mean I was pro 'riot'.

I'm pro human.

PSmyth07 said:
http://identifyrioters.co.uk/Identify_Rioters/Manchester.html#1
So depressing looking at that. I hope they catch each and every one of them.

proper vigilanties

254742_215566881824710_215129768535088_554931_7091834_n.jpg

205862_215566981824700_215129768535088_554932_5420951_n.jpg

lol. apologies if already posted

TheMightyQuinn said:
BillyMC said:
On both sides of what? It wasnt a fucking football match. Those who didnt riot and loot against those who did? People who express a strong opinion against it are all thick as well? Or are they just really fucking angry with liberal horseshite.

Just because I don't want to see people kicked to death doesn't mean I was pro 'riot'.

I'm pro human.
Sometimes.

PSmyth07 said:

I hope this isn't official!

Many of those pictures are of people doing fuck all.

denislawsbackheel said:
PSmyth07 said:

I hope this isn't official!

Many of those pictures are of people doing fuck all.

I don't think it is, theres a link on the GMPolice twitter to a photo album of people rioting from CCTV.

TheMightyQuinn said:
lee-mcfc said:
Just got back from manchester think that's the most cleaning i've ever done in my life! glad it started raining though keep the yobs away
met a couple of blues aswell so i had a smile on my face

Beautiful stuff!

A man who talks the talk and walks the walk.

Thank you, Lee, you're one of the beautiful people, if more people were like you the world would be a better place.

Toke on!
Thanks pal but am not looking for praise really just doing what i can to help out my hometown,seeing it with my own eyes last night made me feel so sad and depressed just can't understand why people would do something like that following like sheep :/
well done to everyone aswell too who have been down there helping out

what's happening at 5pm btw?

SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
BillyMC said:

I'm pro human.
Sometimes.

I've already explained this to you.

Keep it to pm's where I'll explain it you again or stop following me around like a bad smell.

Out of respect for your mate, De Niro you should at least stop trying to start shit, big man.

lee-mcfc said:
Just got back from manchester think that's the most cleaning i've ever done in my life! glad it started raining though keep the yobs away
met a couple of blues aswell so i had a smile on my face

Nice one Lee

TheMightyQuinn said:
SWP's back said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I'm pro human.
Sometimes.

I've already explained this to you.

Keep it to pm's where I'll explain it you again or stop following me around like a bad smell.

Out of respect for your mate, De Niro you should at least stop trying to start shit, big man.
Stop being a fucking hypocrite then. You don't have to keep saying how much better and "above" other people you are when you obviously aren't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.